Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disney

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Actually, since you booked online, you're due $25 onboard credit. Check out DCL site and print info so you can show onboard if it doesn't register in your account when you board.

thanks, but where would i find that out? after reading your response i was just looking all over the place and i just don't see where it says i get $25.

although, i would love to swap to a ta that gives out more than that. rofl
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

Here is the link, scroll down and you should see the offer. After I read the post about the $25 sbc, I went looking for it, I did book a room for my sis-in-law. I do understand it is just 50% off the deposit and the other half of the deposit is due (with the balance of the fare) on or before the due date. She just wanted to make sure she secured a SPH room and wanted to keep her oop right now low.
    Also, keep in mind that you can combine the $25 Disney shipboard credit with what a TA offers, at least that is what I was told. I received a credit for re-booking while onboard.
    http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/dc...ersLandingPage

yes, any TA incentives are in addition to dcl incentives 99% of the time - just ask the TA
    Sunshine Rewards