Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Picture.com

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Well I should have checked for a reply before I booted up the desktop to retrieve the photo.

Here's my "winner"
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Well I should have checked for a reply before I booted up the desktop to retrieve the photo.

Here's my "winner"

Sorry you had to boot it up!

Nice photo That is a Winner! I must have gotten 2nd place!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Sadly, I have zero permission to post it. I was taking a pic of our son when he was itsy, and he was making a crazy little face. While snapping said pic, I didn't realize that hubby was walking by, without a shirt on.

If hubby looked like, oh, Matthew McConauhey (spelling?) without a shirt, I'd have permission to post it. Alas, he's more like the guy from King of Queens, and no permission is forthcoming.

I didn't even notice him in the background until well after I submitted it to picture.com...we were both very embarrassed.

m 'n c, I love that picture! I would have loved to see something like that on my trips to N.O.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Sadly, I have zero permission to post it. I was taking a pic of our son when he was itsy, and he was making a crazy little face. While snapping said pic, I didn't realize that hubby was walking by, without a shirt on.

If hubby looked like, oh, Matthew McConauhey (spelling?) without a shirt, I'd have permission to post it. Alas, he's more like the guy from King of Queens, and no permission is forthcoming.

I didn't even notice him in the background until well after I submitted it to picture.com...we were both very embarrassed.

m 'n c, I love that picture! I would have loved to see something like that on my trips to N.O.

Humm Mabey i can search on Picture.com to find it i am sure i would only need look at about 1,000,000,000,000 photos!

Well the good news is he had pants on right!

And whats wrong with the king of queens guy anyway, or were you refering to his FIL
    -NOn DisBoards

Nothing *wrong* with him, he's just not into showing off his chest and belly online.

Honestly I'm not sure of the pants situation, but the picture was only belly-up. Cutie pic of the boy, though...someday I'll do something with the picture to blacken out the background, so I can show it to people.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Nothing *wrong* with him, he's just not into showing off his chest and belly online.

Honestly I'm not sure of the pants situation, but the picture was only belly-up. Cutie pic of the boy, though...someday I'll do something with the picture to blacken out the background, so I can show it to people.
    Well since you dont remember i guess it is good it was only belly up then or well that would have been the Winner for sure on Picture.com!
    -NOn DisBoards

did anyone get a rejection from picture.com?
    I sent in what I thought was a good picture of my cat eyeing the fish... I really like this picture (not like it was a picture of grass or anything)... I did picture.com a while ago...can't even remember when... and heard nothing from them... but I did get credit... and now out of the blue they reject my picture?? I'm so hurt

Faith
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Oh my goodness, how rude of them!

I'd like to see that picture!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    did anyone get a rejection from picture.com?
    I sent in what I thought was a good picture of my cat eyeing the fish... I really like this picture (not like it was a picture of grass or anything)... I did picture.com a while ago...can't even remember when... and heard nothing from them... but I did get credit... and now out of the blue they reject my picture?? I'm so hurt

Faith
    Faith are you makeing fun of my grass photo????

Nope no rejection, they did try to get me to buy some book!

If i remember triac said they tried skiping out on 60 peoples credits!!!!
    -NOn DisBoards

I'm glad to see everyone else got the same letter! Mine was of my nephew bright red and screaming in the snow - it was completely not cute.
    Kasey

Sunshine Rewards