Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Disney Gift Card Specials

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    I am pretty sure I talk for most of us when I say we are not going anywhere! I came here to make Disney money...and I have done that many times over with help from those specials. But I have also made friends and that is the greatest part!!

What did I do before these forums?? Oh that's right....did my lesson plans at home...folded laundry...made dinners. UGH - off to shop and do a survey!
    Same here...except for that lesson part...oh and the dinner part... Love my SR friends!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I'm just happy to be able to earn money to cash out for the gift cards. Thanks for all you do!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    I am pretty sure I talk for most of us when I say we are not going anywhere! I came here to make Disney money...and I have done that many times over with help from those specials. But I have also made friends and that is the greatest part!!

What did I do before these forums?? Oh that's right....did my lesson plans at home...folded laundry...made dinners. UGH - off to shop and do a survey!

Same here. Well said.

And....My house would be cleaner but this is so much more fun, and pays better however I cash out.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

What about the emailable GC codes that we could use for reservations?

I'm bummed about losing the SM discount (I'd been sitting on a couple of hundred dollars hoping to cash out in December--oh well) but will have get glad in the same pants I got sad in...

Default Disney Gift Card Specials

Well, I'm not going anywhere! The discount was just an extra scoop of ice cream...I'll still cash out for Disney cards and others...besides, I love SR and I love you guys!

Definitely not going anywhere, but it is disappointing that Disney is eliminating that option for reward sites. I am however glad that we still have the option to cash out for Disney Gift Cards and I will continue to cash out for them as long as we have that option.

As someone else posted, we spend more with Disney when using these gift cards. I know we would have thought twice about some of the snacks and purchases if the money was coming strictly from our regular budget. I know the economy is tough right now, but I'm hoping Disney will somehow have a change of heart on this issue.
    Sunshine Rewards

I too am grateful for SR and Disney gift cards. I just started a new job after being unemployed for a year and due to the economy, may be out of work again. Unemployment benefits are all exhausted. My gift cards paid for all of the ride photos that I wouldn't have even considered if I didn't have them. The photos and expressions are priceless and gave all 16 of us that went awesome memories. I am now using SR money earned to pay on credit card balances. It's enough each month to cover minimum payments. Thank you for this opportunity and for all of the hard work you do for us!!! You always go the extra mile to keep us happy, have fun, and earn a little money!!!