Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Disney Gift Card Specials

Default Disney Gift Card Specials

I am sad to announce that we may no longer be able to order our Disney Gift Cards in bulk. I just got a call from Disney saying that they are not going to be doing any more bulk sales to rewards sites. I'm very sad by this because the end result is that a lot of Disney fans will miss out.

We can continue to order gift cards through the Disney Shopping site. However, we are temporarily on hold from doing any bulk orders. They are working through some legal issues, but I am not optimisitic. The reality is that we finally got big enough that they started to notice us.

I wish that it didn't have to be this way, but I am guessing that Disney is dealing with some economic decisions of its own and is making some hard choices.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

As always, I appreciate everything you and your employees do for us to run such a great program.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I would be okay to do cash outs for not a discount even for super members. Are you able to purchase them through the store? That is just horrible. I have heard some things about Disney from my chef friend. The outcome isn't pretty. We appreciate all your support.

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    I would be okay to do cash outs for not a discount even for super members. Are you able to purchase them through the store? That is just horrible. I have heard some things about Disney from my chef friend. The outcome isn't pretty. We appreciate all your support.
    We can still get them through the store. In fact, we can order them online and Disney would have to pay for the postage and printing instead of us. That's what is crazy about it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Are they giving you a break on them? I mean if your paying $ for $ for them why wouldn't they sell them to you? I guess I'm confused.
    Sunshine Rewards

I was just getting ready to cash out for our trip at the end of November, can I still do this. I have saved all my money to cash out for disney gift cards.

You can still cash out for Disney Gift Cards. We just cannot give any special rates.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Yeah, I don't understand either. Does this affect orders that are already placed? Will Disney Dollars still be available? Sorry - I'm just confused on how this all works on the business end.
    Sunshine Rewards

I think that she just means that they are unable to get a bulk discount on the gift cards anymore, and so will be unable to do the special rate cash out offers on them. Right?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sselig2000 View Post
    I think that she just means that they are unable to get a bulk discount on the gift cards anymore, and so will be unable to do the special rate cash out offers on them. Right?
    Correct. There will be no Super Member special rates anymore or any special cashouts coming up. The regular cashout rates are still available. If you already cashed out at a special rate, you are in luck.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs