Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Disney Gift Card Specials

Not happy about no more super member discount either but what the hey! They have us over a barell and having to cash out at regular rate is better then them pulling them completely.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

No big whoop- I still SO APPRECIATE being able to cash out for Disney cards at all!!! If that totally went away, then yes, I would be super sad. But fair is fair and I still love Sunshine Rewards!!!!!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

We'll continue to roll with the punches no matter what comes our way. Those of you who have been here a long time has seen us go from $50 offers to almost no offers to major surveys to no surveys. In between we've added shopping merchants, contests, videos, and blogging opportunities. I'm disappointed by Disney because I personally am such a Disney fan. But with the economy the way that it is, nothing surprises me anymore.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We'll continue to roll with the punches no matter what comes our way. Those of you who have been here a long time has seen us go from $50 offers to almost no offers to major surveys to no surveys. In between we've added shopping merchants, contests, videos, and blogging opportunities. I'm disappointed by Disney because I personally am such a Disney fan. But with the economy the way that it is, nothing surprises me anymore.
    yup, I'm one that has seen it all and nothing surprises me anymore....we certainly will go with the flow and not complain!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I havent' been around as long as some, but long enough to know that SR is an awesome company who while making a profit has the customers (us!) in their best interests. I've seen many opprotunities to earn some extra money and I'm just thankful for such a great site where I spend a lot of time,. (Sometimes too much! )
    Sunshine Rewards

It was a nice ride while it lasted. As long as we can still get Disney cards I'm happy.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I just joined like 2-3 weeks ago but have so far found SR to be a great community filled with lots of opportunities and shopping incentives. I'm bummed I didn't find out about this site before but so long as you guys don't go away and can continue to operate then all is gravy baby!

Yes my main motivation for joining was for Disney money but hey you have so many other GC opportunities that even if we weren't able to get Disney gift cards anymore, I'd still be around and soaking up the sunshine with the rest of you.

I had no idea about super member discounts anyway so this isn't the worst news I've received this week. Keep up the great work!

Hey you solved a dilema for me. I wasn't sure if I wanted to cash out for disney GC knowing I could get a few more dollars that way or cash out through paypal. Now I will just use paypal. Really doesn't bug me at all. there are so many different ways to cash out that I think we can survive.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for passing the discount on to us for the time you had it... that is what makes this site so great!
    I'm glad we can get Disney Gift Cards still...even without the discount...

But I do think Disney is making a mistake... We wouldn't be going to Disney this year if it wasn't for SR, so I think they should be doing what they can to support great reward sites like SR.

I love the clear and honest communication that you give us on the boards, so we always know what is going on.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    But I do think Disney is making a mistake... We wouldn't be going to Disney this year if it wasn't for SR, so I think they should be doing what they can to support great reward sites like SR.
    I agree. The trip that I took my kids on this summer to Disney Hilton Head Island was almost 100% paid for with disney gift cards. I couldn't ask for anything better.

Hopefully someone at Disney is reading here and seeing that many of us have been able to visit Disney because of the gift cards earned here. Maybe, just maybe, they will one day change their position.

I very much understand the turn in our economy. It's been a very long year in our house and I am also thankful for what I can earn here. Thanks.
    Sunshine Rewards