Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Signature Error: Too many lines

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Pam--It looks like you managed to get your 6 lines somehow.
    It's been that way since the beginning of this forum but now it won't let me change anything. Even if I try to eliminate one of the banners and do a preview it says signature too long? All I'm trying to do is change the wording above my BCV banner, using less words than what is there now and it won't let me...I'm as confused as you are??
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    It's been that way since the beginning of this forum but now it won't let me change anything. Even if I try to eliminate one of the banners and do a preview it says signature too long? All I'm trying to do is change the wording above my BCV banner, using less words than what is there now and it won't let me...I'm as confused as you are??
    DITTO for me! HELP someone!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    DITTO for me! HELP someone!
    same here it won't let me even preview it or anything

I was boo'd by KychaThanks sammielynn

Quote Originally Posted by lilianddomsmom View Post
    same here it won't let me even preview it or anything
    Sigh...I wish we could get this fixed...I don't see how some were able to get such nice signatures with all the items when I cannot put anything in mine at all. I don't know what else to do. Guess my signature will just be blah.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    Sigh...I wish we could get this fixed...I don't see how some were able to get such nice signatures with all the items when I cannot put anything in mine at all. I don't know what else to do. Guess my signature will just be blah.
    I did mine when this forum was brand new but now it won't let me change anything, so I guess mine will have to stay as it is too? I don't understand the six line limit because the way my signature is now, it's over six and it posted before all the changes?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I'm kind of perplexed, too. Unfortunately, signatures are kind of low on my "to do" list with all of the offers and cashouts we have going on right now. I tried looking for an easy fix and couldn't find one. I'll take a quick look around again and see if it has anything to do with people hitting the 25 post mark. I keep hoping that one of the other smart cookies on here will figure it out. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I just made a couple of changes to the administration panel. See if maybe that helps?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just made a couple of changes to the administration panel. See if maybe that helps?
    Still saying too many lines for me. I even tried just previewing what is already in my signature without changing a thing and it still says I have too many lines?

Just wondering: under user CP at the bottom in the Signature Permissions box I see two things that say NO next to them and have no idea if this has anything to do with anything?? Can upload Images for Signature: NO & Can upload Animated GIF for Signature: NO

Also, at the bottom of this reply to thread page there is a box that says HTML code is OFF???
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Still saying too many lines for me. I even tried just previewing what is already in my signature without changing a thing and it still says I have too many lines?

Just wondering: under user CP at the bottom in the Signature Permissions box I see two things that say NO next to them and have no idea if this has anything to do with anything?? Can upload Images for Signature: NO & Can upload Animated GIF for Signature: NO

Also, at the bottom of this reply to thread page there is a box that says HTML code is OFF???
    Mine too. Wonder if that has anything to do with it?
    Sunshine Rewards