Thread: Disney Gift Card ???

Talking Disney Gift Card ???

Leaving 12/19/2008 for a short trip to WDW and I waswondering when I should cash out to make sure i get it in time. 2-4 weeks inthe normal time but i would like to get as much as i can.
    Thanks for the help!!!
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Especially with Xmas mail, I'd cashout by 4 weeks before your trip.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Thanks Hedy! I am hoping that I can reach the bonus for surveys for Nov. then cash out. To be on the safe side I may cashout at 200.00. Then see how much more i can build up in Nov and then cash out.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

It is pretty cool. I cashed out the first of Octoberish for 300.00 and I am leaving next week. I will tell you when they get here so you can see turn around.

Quote Originally Posted by athoods View Post
    Thanks Hedy! I am hoping that I can reach the bonus for surveys for Nov. then cash out. To be on the safe side I may cashout at 200.00. Then see how much more i can build up in Nov and then cash out.
    I don't know if you saw Tricia's post, but just in case you didn't, in the Announcements section she told us that there are no more special amounts, so to get 200 you'll have to HAVE 200. Didn't want you to plan to have the amount you used to have to have, then be stopped in your tracks when you go to redeem!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    It is pretty cool. I cashed out the first of Octoberish for 300.00 and I am leaving next week. I will tell you when they get here so you can see turn around.
    Thanks so much i really appriciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    I don't know if you saw Tricia's post, but just in case you didn't, in the Announcements section she told us that there are no more special amounts, so to get 200 you'll have to HAVE 200. Didn't want you to plan to have the amount you used to have to have, then be stopped in your tracks when you go to redeem!
    yes I saw that thread thanks for your help.

have fun on your trip!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks i hope to.