Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh my goodness

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Does anybody have a good recipe using that cinnamon? Was thinking of buying some small bottles and attaching recipes to it for religion teachers, dance teachers etc as part of their gift?

Also, does the bottle have the company's name on it? I would love for the recipients to know it is the good stuff!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    Does anybody have a good recipe using that cinnamon? Was thinking of buying some small bottles and attaching recipes to it for religion teachers, dance teachers etc as part of their gift?

Also, does the bottle have the company's name on it? I would love for the recipients to know it is the good stuff!
    I think that is what I am going to do......

also Nuts on the Net..........3 of my adult female cousins and I exchange just a little something so i think I am going to do a bag of nuts and find a nice nut bowl/dish to give them.......

my credit card is going to be on fire this weekend.....
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    What a brilliant idea.
    Thanks! DH was impressed - he said it was yummy, inexpensive, and it takes up space in the stocking!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I am looking for the recipe for crumb cake that Emily's grandmother used to make. I may make some of that - give some to each person and attach recipe and cinnamon.

Of course, I will have to make some to try it out!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    Thanks! DH was impressed - he said it was yummy, inexpensive, and it takes up space in the stocking!
    I picked up cinnamon, thyme and red pepper for mom's stocking.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I bough tons of spices (cinnamon (2), cilantro (2), apple pie spice (2), lemon pepper, minced onions, ground cloves, ground ginger, italian seasoning and citric acid)..........so many presents.....going to give a spatula/spoon with a baking recipe to ones with sweet spices, and meat tenderizer to the ones with seasonings for meat/fish.

Plus ordered a couple bags of mixed nuts (2 more presents for unexpected gifts needed)

So all in all I knocked out about 14 presents!!!! I have a very big extended family that all get together christmas eve and the adult exchange a little something........so I think this will be perfect......and useful!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

How long will these increases be in effect?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    Not all areas...I am only about 20 minutes from their address but no free delivery! There is a place to put in your zip to find out.

Also, beware...there are Jewish holidays this week so they are not open until the 23rd.

The stuff does look good though!
    Good to know, thanks. I see some stuff on there that I am dying to try. We do't have any jewish places around here at all and the stores don't really carry genuine stuff.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.