Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: paypal?

Default paypal?

If I cashout using paypal, how much are the fees? I only have about $125.

If you have a normal paypal account, there are no fees. I just cashed out for paypal last month, and got my $60 right on time, no fees, and moved it over to my checking account, again, no fees!

In case you don't know, you cash out by the end of one month, and then you expect the paypal to come through on the 15th or the business day following the 15th. Then it took paypal and my bank only a couple days to talk to each other and make the transfer complete.
    Sunshine Rewards

If you have a paypal commercial account then paypal will take fees... it all depends on what kind of paypal account you have.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Default another paypal ? sorru

Let me see if I understand how this works. I need my cashout by Dec.18th. so if I submit it by Nov. 14th it will be in my account in time?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

If you cashout by the 31st of Oct you will be paid around the 15th of Nov and if you wait till Nov 30th to cash out you will receive it around Dec 15th.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Keep in mind that if you don't have a paypal debit card it'll take you a few days to get it out of Paypal so you would be cutting it close.
    I would cash out for what you have by the end of this month just to be safe so you get paid by 11/15.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'll be out of town next week, and would like to wait until I get back on Nov. 1 to cash out for my Dec. WDW trip. If I cash out on Nov 1 or 2, would I have Paypal $$ on Nov. 15 or would it go to Dec?
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by schaery View Post
    I'll be out of town next week, and would like to wait until I get back on Nov. 1 to cash out for my Dec. WDW trip. If I cash out on Nov 1 or 2, would I have Paypal $$ on Nov. 15 or would it go to Dec?
    December, all paypal cashouts have to be done by the last day of the previous month. So if you want it for early December you need to cash out by Halloween.
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Paypal

I think I've read somewhere about Paypal payouts but can't find it. If I cash out at the end of October, does that mean the funds will be paid on the 15th of November?

Yepp, Cashout by 10/31, get the money in your paypal account on 11/15.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.