Thread: Smart Cycle at Kohls.com Cheap!!

Default Smart Cycle at Kohls.com Cheap!!

I am starting my Xmas shopping. Kohl's.com has FP Smart Cycle on sale for $47! Normally this is around $90. I used my Mvc codes to get free shipping. So if you have those it can be even cheaper. It goes in and out of stock so if you are interested you may need patience!! My target has the software for about $20 so that is cheaper than Kohl's.

I love Kohl's!!!!

I love Kohl's too! In fact, it is one of my favorite stores.

I did want to mention that you need to be aware that using the MVC discounts could keep you from receiving SR Credit. They may consider that a noncommissionable coupon or discount. Sometimes we don't know until someone uses it. If you can use it and get credit, great, but if you use it and don't get credit, there isn't really much we can do. Good Luck!
    Angie

Thanks for the heads up. I have never had a problem using the mvc code and I have always received my Kohl's credit. I will just cross my fingers and hope it will continue!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam/Maddie's Mommie View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I have never had a problem using the mvc code and I have always received my Kohl's credit. I will just cross my fingers and hope it will continue!
    That's good news! I just didn't want anyone to be upset if using the MVC caused an issue. Thanks for letting us know.
    Angie

My son got the Smart Cycle last year for his birthday and my kids love it.
    Sunshine Rewards