Thread: Deals on Memory Cards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Deals on Memory Cards

Newegg.com and Buy.com (2 great SR merchants) are having blowout sales right now. I was browsing earlier this morning and noticed they are both selling memory cards really cheap. I saw a 1 gb for $4! So if you need budget Christmas gifts or will be going on vacation really soon check out their sale and selection.

Don't forget that memory cards can be used to store photos for digital picture frames, store directions in your GPS, store songs in your cell phone, or just store pictures at an offsite location (parents or safe deposit box) in case of fire or flooding.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Thanks for the heads up Cate. Been looking for one but just haven't sat down to find one. I got a 4 gb flash drive for $11 and another xmas gift for DD6. HSM3 Gabriella dress up set was $10 off. Got both for $26, free shipping, no tax and SR credit to boot!

Meant to add I got this from Buy.com!
    Last edited by askomsky; 10-21-2008 at 02:01 PM. Reason: forgot to add merchant
    Sunshine Rewards

where are the $4.00 ones? i am looking but haven't found them.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

I got Kingston 2GB SD card from Newegg this morning for $3.99 -there was a limit of 2, so I got 2 and they had free shipping. It looks like they are out of stock now.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I just picked up 4 Kingston SD 2GB cards for $10 each (2 for Mike and 2 for gifts) and 2 2gb Kingston Compact flash cards for $10 each since my camera uses those. Talk about a great deal!!

This is from buy.com
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I think, but may be wrong, you can also use the SD cards in your Wii. From what I have read, you don't have to have a fancy card that says Wii.

I am looking for RAM for DD10's laptop, if ya'll see a deal, let me know.

i was perusing buy.com earlier and they had a 2Gb memory card for $1.95, i think it was a topram brand. i'd never heard of it, but you can't beat that price.

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    I think, but may be wrong, you can also use the SD cards in your Wii. From what I have read, you don't have to have a fancy card that says Wii.

I am looking for RAM for DD10's laptop, if ya'll see a deal, let me know.
    I noticed a memory card for the wii on there yesterday. I guess I'll wait till I get mine to figure out what I need to get. My parents haven't mentioned needing one so I'm guessing it at least comes with a small one.
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I noticed a memory card for the wii on there yesterday. I guess I'll wait till I get mine to figure out what I need to get. My parents haven't mentioned needing one so I'm guessing it at least comes with a small one.
    My little bit of research tells me it has a hard drive and you really don't need a card but my girls think you do. But, basically the Wii memory card is just a SD card with Wii on it.

My son just explained to me that you don't need a memory card for the Wii - everything is saved to its hard drive. He said you could use it if you wanted to play one of your games at a friend's house on their Wii and you could then take your "saved" game on a memory card so you'd be on the correct level. OR, if you want to play with your Miis that you created, you could save them to a card and just take the card to the friend's house. It eliminates having to take your Wii console with you. He's had his Wii for maybe 6 months now and doesn't use a memory card but said it would be useful when going to his buddy's house.
    Sunshine Rewards