Thread: Tech Problems with Jungle Fruit Game

Unhappy Tech Problems with Jungle Fruit Game

I have gotten several very good scores on this ranging from 53,000 to 134, 000 but when I go to submit it gives me an error message. I have posted in the forum today. When I have a low score it submits it. But, when I have a high score I get an error message. PLEASE help. I am very frustrated.

I just did a game and had a score of 160,250. I clicked to submit and got this:

mySQL query error: SELECT * FROM games_session WHERE sessid= LIMIT 1

mySQL error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 1' at line 1
    mySQL error code:
    Date: Saturday 28th of July 2007 05:16:47 AM

****PLEASE HELP**** This is driving me NUTS!!!
    Last edited by Anna; 07-28-2007 at 05:19 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Unfortunately those are free games and we don't get any technical support on them. We can either play them the way they are or pull them and not play them. I think this is part of the reason for the Premium Games starting 8/1. SR can buy games and in return get some technical support on them. SR will also be able to upgrade the server some to accomodate the games and maybe help alleviate these issues. Sorry there isnt a way to fix it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Although it is frustrating, I just look at it as try and try again. You know if you can do it once, then you can certainly do it again. And maybe the next time, it will save. It seems to do it when you have your best score every time, not the one where you barely scored. Oh no, it shows all them. I think it happens to everyone... I know it does me. I certainly understand, you play at your own risk. LOL.

Red face

I understand. LOL. It just seems funny that it won't submit the GOOD scores! LOL. Oh well. What can I say? I am like Eeyore! My little rain cloud follows me everywhere!

I did my 7 purchases for the Christmas in July to get the Premium Games. Woo Hoo!
    Sunshine Rewards