Thread: Lets Eat - Show me Contest

Default Lets Eat - Show me Contest

From now through October 31st, anytime you make a purchase at one of our Lets Eat increased credits merchants, post a picture and small description in this thread of what you bought to qualify for a food gift card. For every 25 pictures posted, one person will win through a random drawing a gift card for either KFC or Burger King.

You must be a member of Sunshine Rewards at the time of the purchase. We will verify your purchase at the time of win. You can copy the picture directly off the website.

Picture posting will end at 12:00 pm EST on Oct 31. This should be fun seeing what everyone is buying.

Merchants include
    Davids Cookies
    Geoff and Drews
    Home Bistro
    Omaha Steaks
    Gourmet Gift Baskets
    Wine.com
    Jellybell
    Nuts on the Net
    Pet Nutrition Products
    My Spice Sage

I can't wait to see all the good ideas.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Yummy! Yummy! I bought a couple of bags of Virginia Peanuts from Nuts on the Net. I am going to use them in some Christmas stockings. My DH and DSIL love these nuts.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Default COOKIES!!!

Just sent a Autumn Harvest Basket of 32 cookies to my boss's professional dog handler as a thank you for finishing her Giant Schnauzer. The display looks great!

Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I ordered a bunch of spices for gifts for the teachers. I like Pam's idea and am going to include cooking utensils and recipes to go along as a gift.

The spices you see are Apple Pie Spice, Cinnamon, Lemon Pepper and Meat tendorizer. They just arrived today and smell soooooo good!
    Last edited by askomsky; 10-27-2008 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Add more description
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

So I had to re-stock DH's almond supply and with the rate increase it was a no brainer. I bought a different brand at the store to hold him over and he wasn't very happy with them.

The almonds which DH just loves, no other brand compares, he's been spoiled.

I decided to try the peanuts this time, we've always had the cashews.
    Sunshine Rewards

Wink

I bought myself a "Try Me Combo" from David's Cookies. I had bought this in September for one of DD's friends at college for her birthday and she had nothing but rave reviews about it, so thought I'd send it to myself for MY birthday.

Well, all I have to say is OMG! Brownies, Crumb cakes and the MOST DELICIOUS Meltaways I've ever tasted!!

I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

I placed an order for the Nuts on the Net Supreme Almonds! We usually get he cashews, but wanted to try out the Almonds this time- I'm sure they are great!!
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Just bought some spices - cinammon, garlic and onion from MySpiceSage.com - going to use the cinammon for gifts with some homemade crumb cake!

Sunshine Rewards

I just placed an order from MySpiceSage.com to restock my cabinet! After tasting the cinnamon and a few others, I'm ready to ditch the stale stuff in my cabinets! I was SO pleasantly surprised to see how many different spices they have added since I first purchased from them months ago! I ordered about 20 different ones like ground sage, broken leaf oregano, apple pie spice, garlic powder, thyme and a few others! I'm so excited to get them and do some cooking!!!

(Don't forget to order your free sample as well!!)
    Sunshine Rewards