Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mineral Hygienics Special - IS WORKING!

got mine in the mail yesterday, cant wait to try it out this morning.
    Sunshine Rewards

got mine yesterday also. my dd was so excited when she got home from school and saw the box that she took it upstairs to her room to try it. asked her about it and she said she really liked it and it feels like you are not wearing any makeup at all - very natural and it looks good. i may just have to buy from them again.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    got mine yesterday also. my dd was so excited when she got home from school and saw the box that she took it upstairs to her room to try it. asked her about it and she said she really liked it and it feels like you are not wearing any makeup at all - very natural and it looks good. i may just have to buy from them again.
    Thats really good to hear. Maybe you should do it now before the 20% goes away. LOL
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

cindy - how long will the 20% be there?

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    cindy - how long will the 20% be there?
    Till the 31st.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

cindy- for answering so quickly. i will talk to my dd when she gets home from school today to see if she would like me to order more makeup for her. again for everything you do and i love your website.

Mine came Monday. I really like it, feels so smooth.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Mine came yesterday. I can't wait to try it! I'm not completely dumb, but am not quite sure how to use it. It came with some instructions but it doesn't say which jar to use first and which brush to use with what. Can anyone tell me? I bought the medium shade. Maybe I'm completely missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    Mine came yesterday. I can't wait to try it! I'm not completely dumb, but am not quite sure how to use it. It came with some instructions but it doesn't say which jar to use first and which brush to use with what. Can anyone tell me? I bought the medium shade. Maybe I'm completely missing something.
    I'm fairly interested in people's response to this as well. I've been using it for a couple of weeks and this is the order I've been putting it on:

lighter foundation, darker foundation, bronzer (just a touch, I'm very fair), blush, then translucent powder to even it all out

It seems to look good and no one has accused me (to my face) of looking like frankenstein, so hopefully I'm doing it right. But I'd LOVE to get Miss Angie's take on my method...
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    I'm fairly interested in people's response to this as well. I've been using it for a couple of weeks and this is the order I've been putting it on:

lighter foundation, darker foundation, bronzer (just a touch, I'm very fair), blush, then translucent powder to even it all out

It seems to look good and no one has accused me (to my face) of looking like frankenstein, so hopefully I'm doing it right. But I'd LOVE to get Miss Angie's take on my method...
    I'll have to watch MissAngie's video again. Glad you like it and it's working for you. Thanks!