Thread: ? regarding sizes at Aeropostale

Default ? regarding sizes at Aeropostale

Just wondering if anyone has purchased anything from Areopostale and how the sizes run...small, big, or right on track.
    Cindy

Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I bought some t's and hoodies, last month for my girls. My almost 11 yr old (4'10-11, 90 lbs) wears a small and my 13 yr old, 5'3", 125lbs wears a medium or large. I originally bought DD10 an Xsmall because that is what she wears at Old Navy but the sizes seemed smaller. Don't know about anything else.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I find they run right on for me. Depends on the style or cut as with anyone but they are true to size.
    Sunshine Rewards

I find that the all their tops run quite small - and they shrink! The pants run more to size. I have 3 DDs so we have quite a few Aero items. Hope this helps!
    src=http://www.sunshinerewards.com/images/bracelet/diamond-diamond-bronze.jpg;

My 13 yo dd is probably about 5'4" and 125 lbs. She wears a large. Hope this helps.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I found they were similar to American Eagle. I have tried anything on there in years but when I did it was pretty true to size to a little small.

Ok not sure how kids sizes run but that is how the older sizes ran.
    Sunshine Rewards