Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My eyes look so different

Default My eyes look so different

I really didn't notice till today, but under my eyes, the skin is actually laying flat and taunt and looks so much better. I've been using the stripeptin PE for about 3 weeks now, actually, since the Summit. It is really working. I use it all around my eyes, once a day (I know they say 2) and I can see an amazing difference. i love this stuff. Its a little pricey, but one container will probably last me all year, you dont use much at all. You can get this from NSL and right now,its on sale, but really, this is great. I am so excited. Got my diet pill, my eye cream, my DWTS workout DVD and leisa maries awesome clothes......watch out Vegas, here I come.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I've been using the Stripeptin now for about 4 days. I'm anxious to see what it's like in a few weeks!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Actually Tricia, I was going to take a pic this morning and send it to you, but Icouldn't figure out how the new digital camera works. You know me and cameras.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Ohh... can't wait to hear more reviews! Does it work for under eye circles too?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    Ohh... can't wait to hear more reviews! Does it work for under eye circles too?
    Yes, the particular one that I am using is for that. Since I don't get much sleep, this is a big help to me. Ya, my boss works to me hard, you guessed it.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Does it work on droopy eyes? That is my biggest problem. Of course, if I would lay off the salt, that would help, too. And, where do you get this/

I could be wrong, but I believe it's available from Nutritional Science Laboratories, one of the Christmas in July stores.
    Sunshine Rewards

They also have a stretch mark cream that is next on my list. I wasn't going to bother because nothing seems to help. But if the eye stuff is working, maybe the stretch mark stuff will as well?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    Does it work on droopy eyes? That is my biggest problem. Of course, if I would lay off the salt, that would help, too. And, where do you get this/
    Funny you say that, about 14 years ago I lost most of my eye sight, because of that I developed droopy eye lids and watery eyes. The drs weren't sure if it would ever be better, so I tried a bunch of products. There was one from Avon that I liked, but it was 35.00 and lasted about a month. I am now using this, and I have to say, my eyes look fuller. I love this stuff.

Sounds like a good endorsement! And the coupon and kickback are extra nice!
    Sunshine Rewards