Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: My eyes look so different

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    I have been using the stripeptin for over 3 weeks now. I thought I was seeing a positive difference before I started back to school this week. They have been long days with not much sleep and 4 people told me during the week how tired I looked. I did notice that as the week went on my eyes did not look as good, and I am using it morning and night, so I am a little disappointed. I do not have dark circles, just puffy. Is that what you use if for Cindy?
    Actually, I used it for some darkness and wrinkling, but the darkness is completely gone and the lines are very very thin now. I never had any puffiness. Maybe you just need to get more sleep...i don't think any eye cream can cover that look up.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Actually, I used it for some darkness and wrinkling, but the darkness is completely gone and the lines are very very thin now. I never had any puffiness. Maybe you just need to get more sleep...i don't think any eye cream can cover that look up.
    Yup, you're right, more sleep, that would be so nice! I do have some wrinkling too. I'll have to look at that! So glad your eyes look better!

I have been using mine for several weeks now. Usually twice a week, sometimes only once. I got the one for puffiness, and I have not noticed any difference at all. I am really disappointed with it so far. I am going to give it another week or so, but for that price I had expected better results. I hate to have to return the rest of the product, but it did come with a money back guarantee. For the price of the product, I am not going to keep it if I don't start seeing some results soon.
    Sunshine Rewards