Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My eyes look so different

OOOOO, I'm sooo tempted. I keep looking back at the undereye circle formula, and the bags under the eyes formula. I'd love to do this, but I am still so skeptical. I hate to spend that amount of money on one product....what to do, what to do???...
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    OOOOO, I'm sooo tempted. I keep looking back at the undereye circle formula, and the bags under the eyes formula. I'd love to do this, but I am still so skeptical. I hate to spend that amount of money on one product....what to do, what to do???...
    I guess if ever with the coupon and cashback, this is as good as any time to buy it. if it works for you as well as for me, you'll be happy...and remember, I'm alot older. I am going to try to get jeff to get a pic of my eyes to show you guys.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Ok, I put a pic up thinking that you would be able to see my eyes and how much better they look, but instead, it looks like a mug shot.....
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Ok, I put a pic up thinking that you would be able to see my eyes and how much better they look, but instead, it looks like a mug shot.....
    No, you look great! I am thinking based on Tricia's age, we must be close to the same age. You look great. More like her sister than her mom.

I was thinking the same thing! WoW you look great, eye cream or not!

Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Why the heck didn't you smile for the camera? LOL! Just post the picture here in the thread (or give it to me and I will add it). I can't see your eyes.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I guess if ever with the coupon and cashback, this is as good as any time to buy it. if it works for you as well as for me, you'll be happy...and remember, I'm alot older. I am going to try to get jeff to get a pic of my eyes to show you guys.
    You sold me - I just ordered mine. Thanks for the tip - there's so much of this stuff out there that it's hard to know what to try - I always feel better spending the money when someone else has had a good experience.

I'm gonna have to check this stuff out! You guys sold me! LOL
    Sunshine Rewards

Ok, Cindy, so you said you used the formula for undereye circles??

I am undecided which formula to buy. My main problem is bags and puffiness, but I do have a little discoloration. Does the formula you use help with the puffiness too. Just wondering because with the SR coupon, the price of both comes out to about the same.

I'm still undecided. BTW, I think you look cute!
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm using the PE, and I think with it elimiating puffiness, thats why its eliminating those fine lines and making the skin tighter. All I know is that I use it once a day, didn't know you were to use it twice, but now I will. If I've had these results in 3 weeks in just once a day, can't wait to see what it does using twice a day. I really am thrilled, I hope it works as well for you guys too. Buying this stuff always makes me jittery cause you spend a lot of money and sometimes don't get results. I don't know if they have a money back guarantee on this like they do the diet pill (which I also bought and start on monday).