Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My eyes look so different

I've been using the FL for the little lines I am starting to get just below my left eye in particular.

I think I am actually going to order the stretch mark cream. I was just reading some other mommy boards about it some of them have said it is terrific. I figiure I had better do it now with the coupons that we have. Just in case we don't have the coupons later. I noticed that our current exclusive is better than the other coupon site (that I won't name!!) that I ended up at when I was doing a google search on the product.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

OK, I went ahead and ordered. Since the stuff comes with a guarantee, I figure the most I'll be out is the shipping back to the company minus the $5 SR credit if I really don't like it. I'm hopeful though, the bags have gotten bigger in the past couple of years, and as I am getting ready to turn the dreaded 39 (last year before my 40's, that's scary to me), I figure it's worth a shot.
    Sunshine Rewards

hmmm, maybe I will get some for stretch marks. But does it really work for marks that are years old? But if it did!! I would pay a lot for that.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    OK, I went ahead and ordered. Since the stuff comes with a guarantee, I figure the most I'll be out is the shipping back to the company minus the $5 SR credit if I really don't like it. I'm hopeful though, the bags have gotten bigger in the past couple of years, and as I am getting ready to turn the dreaded 39 (last year before my 40's, that's scary to me), I figure it's worth a shot.
    Oh, go ahead, rub it in, a whopping 39
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Wish I was looking at 40 again...........
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Boy, I hear ya.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I was pg at 40. That baby is who gave me the bags and dark circles under my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    hmmm, maybe I will get some for stretch marks. But does it really work for marks that are years old? But if it did!! I would pay a lot for that.
    I'll let you know. LOL! My first 9.5 pound baby and all of the french fries with cheese that she made me eat while I was incubating her left me with so many stretch marks that my kids say I have "wrinkles" on my stomach. I'll let everyone know how it goes.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Oh, go ahead, rub it in, a whopping 39
    Cindy...you don't look a day over 27!!!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

OK, I have a question...did all of you who ordered from this company get a confirmation e-mail from them. I ordered on the 29th, and have not heard anything from them. I'm just hoping that everything went through, because now I really want the eye cream, and I want the credit!!
    Sunshine Rewards