Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: My eyes look so different

I didn't order the creams, but I did order the diet pills from the same website yesterday. I received a confirmation email very quickly.

HTH
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

I just ordered the Stripeptin PE. Hope I love it and that it works! Thanks for all the posts recommending it!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    My first 9.5 pound baby and all of the french fries with cheese that she made me eat while I was incubating her left me with so many stretch marks that my kids say I have "wrinkles" on my stomach.
    Yeah, I know how you feel. Try it with an 11 pound baby. My stomach is not pretty even after 6 years.

She came out a toddler.
    Thanks LuvMyBoys & arob414
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    OK, I have a question...did all of you who ordered from this company get a confirmation e-mail from them. I ordered on the 29th, and have not heard anything from them. I'm just hoping that everything went through, because now I really want the eye cream, and I want the credit!!
    I ordered on the 28th and never got a confirmation - but my cc has been charged.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by nurseminnie76 View Post
    I didn't order the creams, but I did order the diet pills from the same website yesterday. I received a confirmation email very quickly.

HTH
    I am going to watching for you and Cindy to post how well these worked. I may try them,too.

Tricia, have you seen anything for my order from NSL yet?? I'm getting a little nervous on this, because I still haven't received an e-mail from them about my order. My credit card was charged for the purchase though. Has anyone else gotten the SR credit on this yet (besides Cindy).=)
    Last edited by speechteachri; 08-02-2007 at 07:04 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    Tricia, have you seen anything for my order from NSL yet?? I'm getting a little nervous on this, because I still haven't received an e-mail from them about my order. My credit card was charged for the purchase though. Has anyone else gotten the SR credit on this yet (besides Cindy).=)
    Tricia, I'm in the same situation. No confirmation but a charge on my credit card.

I ordered the cream on Wed. and got an email confirmation the same day confirming the order. The email also said it had shipping fedex with a tracking number. Hope everyone gets their cream!

I had 3 sales come through for today. Cindy is in close communication with their affiliate manager. So if any of you do NOT get the product or the credit, I'm sure that she can talk to her. I just left a message for Cindy about it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by MamaO View Post
    I ordered on the 28th and never got a confirmation - but my cc has been charged.
    Did you get your SR credits yet?
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.