Thread: New Members: Did you know there is a forum just for you?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default New Members: Did you know there is a forum just for you?

Yup that is right. There is a section of the forum just for new members to help you get started and earning money to reach the goals you have set. The new area is actually right under the Technical Issues area.

This area has tips and tricks on how to maximize your time on SR. It is also an area where you and your fellow new members can ask questions or share things you have learned already in your time here. The section is open by invitation only so you don't have to feel intimidated if you are new to SR or to message boards in general.

Miss Angie has been sending out invites to our newbies but if you haven't gotten one and would like to join in on that area please post in this thread and the mods will let Miss Angie know.

This section is only for new members who have joined within the last 90 days.

Sunshine Rewards

Yippee!! We are excited to have you and want to get to know you! Let us know that you are new. We are here and ready to help.
    Angie

Hi! I'm new, since 9/8 and would like to learn some tips to maximize my time on SR. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    Yippee!! We are excited to have you and want to get to know you! Let us know that you are new. We are here and ready to help.
    I never got the invitation...

I havent even been a member for a month yet and I havent gotten an invite and would like one.

I would really love to get some advice about earning on SR. It took me quite a while to figure out about the surveys and other stuff. I have only been a member since Aug, do I still count as a new member?
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I would like an invite, I think I'm still new enough

Thanks!