Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Cashed out....

Default Just Cashed out....

And wanted to do the party dance

I just cashed out for
    50.00 for home depot
    25.00 for sears

woohoo

I feel kinda sad (not really) but this is the first time i have not cashed out for disney gift cards.

You know, in some weird way the lack of Disney Discount has opened my mind up to other cashout possibilities-for example, there are two b&n exclusive cd's I want-so I just cashed out for an e-certificate\.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    You know, in some weird way the lack of Disney Discount has opened my mind up to other cashout possibilities-for example, there are two b&n exclusive cd's I want-so I just cashed out for an e-certificate\.

That sounds cool also. I just know that i have 300 in disney gift cards not sure when i will be able to go back. So it got me thinking about stuff i can buy around the house and there is home depot and sears came to mind.

I just told my hubby about it and he said you know that new fridge you want ??? and i said yeah and he said well if you had cashed out for home depot instead of disney you would be almost half way there for it... i could be kicking myself now haha!!!!!!

Woo Hoo! That's fun!

I just cashed out for Red Lobster- I am going to WDW in March, but I just wanted to do something more immediate for my family.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

That sounds yummy!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aknight373 View Post
    That sounds cool also. I just know that i have 300 in disney gift cards not sure when i will be able to go back. So it got me thinking about stuff i can buy around the house and there is home depot and sears came to mind.

I just told my hubby about it and he said you know that new fridge you want ??? and i said yeah and he said well if you had cashed out for home depot instead of disney you would be almost half way there for it... i could be kicking myself now haha!!!!!!
    How fun would it be to get a fridge?

But just in case you didn't know, you can use the Disney GiftCards on disneyshopping dot com. They have good prices sometimes in the outlet!

That said, I've enjoyed getting other giftcards and things. Old Navy, movie certificates, that sort of thing.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post

But just in case you didn't know, you can use the Disney GiftCards on disneyshopping dot com. They have good prices sometimes in the outlet!

That's true,but we don't have any kids yet... hehe so i really dont buy much from the disney store... but i really want to go to disney!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aknight373 View Post
    That's true,but we don't have any kids yet... hehe so i really dont buy much from the disney store... but i really want to go to disney!!!!
    Have you looked around that site? They have dishes! Adult clothes! Bathing suits for grownups! You would not believe...Oh, and the figurines that hubby required, Nightmare Before Christmas stuff for his cubicle.
    Sunshine Rewards

wow superfast guys!!!! I got my home depot card today in the mail!!! I can go this weekend and get some stuff for our fireplace. I can't wait to get a new screen and poker and things for my fireplace this weekend!!!

I dont know what i have planned for the sears card when it comes in.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I just cashed out...again, 3rd time in past couple months. So far I have

2 $25 Bath & Body cards
    2 $50 Walmart cards
    1 $50 Kolhs card

They are for the girls. Last year they told me they wanted $$ for Christmas. They received some, last yr, and quickly so how much more they could buy after Christmas plus they have learned to love shopping. I knew those wkly lessons would pay off.

I am working towards another Kohl's card and plan on buying a couple Aeropostle gc (thru SR, of course). But, today, my balance looks really sick.