Thread: When a Merchant is not on the Pull-Down Menu...

Default When a Merchant is not on the Pull-Down Menu...

I am missing some credits from a stay at a Fairfield Inn (a Marriott brand) and was about to file a TT for it. Fairfield Inn is not on the pull-down merchant list on the TT form, so I just want to clarify what to do. Can I select Marriott as the merchant or will that cause drama for Miss Angie or other SR staff?

Thanks a million!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Was it the Marriott when you clicked on the link to make the reservation?

If it's not showing on your drop down list then it means SR is not showing that you've ever made a purchase from that merchant. But like I said if you had to click through Marriott then that's probably it and it's all the same company.
    Sunshine Rewards

Fairfield Inn is not a separate merchant for us. They do fall under Marriott as the parent company. You can go ahead and open a ticket using Marriott as the merchant.
    Angie

By the time I got around to being ready to file a TT, the credit came through on its own so my question isn't important anymore. Thanks for pointing out the answer though, Miss Angie!