Thread: Have a question

Default Have a question

Newbie in TN. I have been coming to this site for about two weeks and have earned $16. I have a lot of stuff pending. The ones that stay in pending are the offers that have the gold, silver platnum offers. My question is do you have to sign up for an offer or trial to get the credit? I have been reading the offers and clicking on the ones that may interest me but have never signed up for any of them. Please help.

Hi there,

You do not have to sign up for those offers. However, each advertiser is different about how far you have to go through the "survey" to get your credit. For some of them, you have to actually click around and at least look at those gold and silver offers. Usually the more you are getting paid for the offer, the further they expect you to go.

Hope that helps!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Don't forget to click on those email confirmations.

One thing to mention. Those offers that have the gold/silver/platinum all share the same database. So after doing them for a month or two you may want to look into a new email address (keep all your other info the same). They also are usually hit or miss with crediting. If you don't get them this month try them again after 30 days. I get a lot of second try credits.
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

You don't have to sign up for any of the gold, etc offers to get credit but you are welcome to if you are interested in the item.

Welcome!!! I am in Middle Tn (Home of the Titans!!! 6-0)