Thread: Postage Scale needed

Default Postage Scale needed

Does anyone have a small postage scale they would like to sell. I am in need of one. Instead of running to the post office everyday to weight the things I mail out to the members, would be great to just have it at home on hand and just print my postage out. If you do, PM me. Thanks.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

I think I saw in one of your posts you use Stamps.com? When I had an acct. I remember seeing something about them being super discounted for members or maybe even free? On their site now it says you get one free w/ the 4 week trial. If not I'm sure there is a sunshine-er out there to help!

I do have a food scale you can have for free, think that would work?
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I don't have one but saw one at Costco for $19.99 and I am thinking of buying it for the clothing I sell on ebay.
    Sunshine Rewards

I sell on Ebay, and I bought my scale, which I love, from oldwillknot. I think that was his user name anyway. I think with shipping I got the scale for $22. Brand new and works great. Weighs up to 35 lbs.

Hi Sunshine Cindy -
    I got mine off Ebay.
    I love, love, love it. Even weighed babies on it!
    I love printing mailing labels thru paypal and dumping the packages off in mailbox at post office. No more standing in line. It does make life easier if you mail a lot of different items.
    here's the seller:http://stores.ebay.com/Just-Pounds-and-Ounces
    Last edited by pattip03; 07-28-2007 at 06:02 PM. Reason: forgot to add link to seller
    Patti
    Photobucket
    wDisneySecrets.com Ticker

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

Quote Originally Posted by penn19 View Post
    I sell on Ebay, and I bought my scale, which I love, from oldwillknot. I think that was his user name anyway. I think with shipping I got the scale for $22. Brand new and works great. Weighs up to 35 lbs.

I'm not sending you guys anything that weighs 35lbs, thats for sure.

thanks for all your help. I will check out ebay. I thought maybe some of you signed up for Stamps.com and got a scale and then cancelled so you might want to make a little jing on it.....I'm signed up too but under SR and we only get one scale and Tricia has it. Going to the post office is a real pain in my butt.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I signed up for stamps but never got the scale, otherwise I would gladly give it to you as my husband has one already for his own small CPA business. Good luck getting one, and nice of you to think of us.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Thank you to Kathie, she has got me hooked up. You guys are great. Ask, and we shall receive.

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Ask, and we shall receive.

May I have another Landry certificate, please?
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    May I have another Landry certificate, please?
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards