Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tricia needs an idea contest....

Wink

Just because you are YOU Cindy and deserve the Best of the Best!

Cakebread Whites? Wine Gift Basket

http://www.gourmetgiftbaskets.com/Ca...ift-Basket.asp

Send two extraordinary white wines with this fantastic wine gift basket. Cakebread wines are notoriously difficult to find, and always in short supply. If you see a bottle, it's best to buy it then as it will probably be gone tomorrow. For a white wine lover, this design is heaven! We've included Cakebread Chardonnay and Cakebread Sauvignon Blanc along with an all-star line up of award winning gourmet foods that perfectly compliment these coveted wines. The combination of Cakebread wine, wine wafers, wine biscuits, smoked salmon, cheese, crackers and tapenade make this one amazing wine gift basket that you simply cannot find elsewhere.

Cakebread Cellars 2005 Sauvignon Blanc 750 ml - Delicious and bright, this amazing wine has hints of melon, lime and grapefruit with overtones of citrus, green apple and kiwi.
    Cakebread Cellars 2003 Chardonnay 750 ml - A luscious Chardonnay with flavors of fresh Granny Smith apple, melon and pears with signature spicy, warm oak overtones. An absolutely beautiful California Chardonnay!
    Sacramento Cookie Co. California Wine Wafer - Lemon Vanilla 2 pack - Award winning flavor is packed into this handmade, baked, aged wafer that is a glowing accompaniment to any white wine and a staple product in our white wine gift baskets.
    J&M Foods Chardonnay Wine Biscuits 3 oz - Another award winning addition, these Chardonnay wine biscuits are phenomenal with both of the white wines found in this spectacular gift basket.
    Kasilof Fish Company Smoked Sockeye Salmon Watercolor Gift Box 5 oz. - When only the best will do, smoked salmon of this caliber makes a thoughtful and lasting impression.
    Tulocay's Made in Napa Valley Tapenade - Green Olive with Roasted Tomato 9 oz. - Yet another award winning product, this tapenade is a wonderful compliment to the Cakebread wines and after a few bites, will help these exceptional wines dance on the palate.
    Sugarbush Farm Hickory & Maple Smoked Cheese 8 oz. - Cheese right from the heart of Vermont! Everything you could ask for and even more from a hickory and maple cheese.
    Allen & Cowley Starr Ridge Hors D'Oeuvre Crackers-Olive Oil 6 oz. - Too many International Fancy Food Show victories to list! There simply isn't a better cracker to have with wine anywhere on the planet.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

What could be better for Cindy the NFL fan!

The Extreme Tailgating? Super Bowl Gift Basket is the only Super Bowl Gift Basket ?extreme? enough to match the big game. This Super Bowl Gift Basket is packed with gourmet snacks and micro-brew beers that will hit you like an all-pro linebacker! What better way to celebrate the Super Bowl than with a gourmet super bowl basket filled with gourmet snacks like Butcher Wrapped Summer Sausage, Gourmet Tortilla chips, a hot pepper round, and MUCH more? And did we mention the beer? Mmm, Beer. Enjoy and share the finest microbrews from around the country, like Smuttynose Old Brown Dog, Magic Hat #9, and Harpoon Munich Dark. Be your party?s MVP with a Super Bowl Gift Basket that will satisfy everyone from Joe Namath to the Refrigerator Perry!
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I know Cindy loves wine, especially white wine. What could be better than this? (Okay, the Dom Perignon was first on my list, but since it was unavailable, I had to resort to plan B. Sorry, Cindy, LOL)

Cakebread Whites? Wine Gift Basket
    Product ID: 5092
    Step 1. Select Your ProductCakebread Whites? Wine Gift Basket
    $199.99
    A 21+ Signature Is Required Upon Delivery:
    I Agree +$3.99

Step 2. Enter Recipient's Zip Code
    Zip Code:

Step 3. Select Location Type -Select Location Type- Home Business Hospital Church School

Description What's Inside? Customer ReviewsSend two extraordinary white wines with this fantastic wine gift basket. Cakebread wines are notoriously difficult to find, and always in short supply. If you see a bottle, it's best to buy it then as it will probably be gone tomorrow. For a white wine lover, this design is heaven! We've included Cakebread Chardonnay and Cakebread Sauvignon Blanc along with an all-star line up of award winning gourmet foods that perfectly compliment these coveted wines. The combination of Cakebread wine, wine wafers, wine biscuits, smoked salmon, cheese, crackers and tapenade make this one amazing wine gift basket that you simply cannot find elsewhere.
    Last edited by spring; 10-28-2008 at 06:42 PM.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

http://www.gourmetgiftbaskets.com/Si...ift-Basket.asp

It's perfect for a little girls weekend.
    Sunshine Rewards

Super Bowl Tailgate Party Gift Basket

Being that Cindy is a HUGE football fan I think this basket is a great choice. The price isn't too bad either!!

Description: Super Bowl Party is complete without one of our Super Bowl Gift Baskets! Be the MVP of the Super Bowl Party with this incredible "Big Game Gift Basket!" Loaded with award-winning gourmet snack foods, this gift basket will keep them munching in style all game long. Inside they'll find cheese straws, white chocolate cookies, Poppycock, hot pepper cheese, crackers, summer sausage, pepperoni, beef jerky, tortilla chips and salsa, cheese dip, kettle chips, cheese snacks, three types of trail mix, and peanut butter pretzel nuggets. Enough to feed the whole offensive line, our Tailgate Party Gift Baskets have never been this good! Like Joe Namath, we guarantee that any Super Bowl Party will be a winner with our Super Bowl Tailgate Party Gift Baskets.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

This would be perfect to celebrate a birthday...can I come to the party?

A classic galvanized bucket contains a lip smacking traditional Margarita Mix and a specially dried Margarita Salt. Also inside this Cocktail Gift Basket is a special Lime Platter Bottle Board with it's own decorative lime knife, and two super duty Margarita glasses. We thought of everything; just add friends and you have a party!

Margarita-Madness-Gift-Basket.jpg
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Well, since it seems as if Cindy will be receiving enough wine to last her a while (I don't know....is that possible???), I decided to go a different route and try to satisfy one of her OTHER vices.....COFFEE!!

I chose the Ultimate Coffee and Chocolate Gift Basket.

Sure to be any coffee and chocolate lovers favorite selection, this basket is filled with delectable gourmet treasures such as Java Dream Cookies from Catamount Cookies, an array of coffees that will tantalize your taste buds and to stir things up, Swirl chocolate spoons brought to you by Chocoholics.

With two amazing wine’s from Wild Horse Vineyards and a host of award-winning gourmet accompaniments, our Wild Horse Duo is one of our most popular wine gift baskets. Inside you’ll find Wild Horse Cabernet Sauvignon and Wild Horse Chardonnay, matching wine biscuits for each wine, a glorious tapenade, a delectable merlot cheddar cheese, delicious summer sausage and perfectly matched crackers. An outstanding wine gift basket that guarantees to impress!

The combo of wine and horses made me think of Cindy.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Drink wine, eat chocolate and follow your Doctor's advice all at the same time? That's right, it's no secret that eating dark chocolate and having a glass of red wine every day is actually good for you! So enjoy your daily dose of antioxidants and toast to good health with this incredible new addition to our wine gift baskets collection. After you select your red wine we pair it with dark chocolate lace, dark chocolate espresso beans, dark chocolate truffles, two different kinds of dark chocolate bars, and mocha chocolate wine wafers to create a wine gift that you won't believe until you taste.

http://www.gourmetgiftbaskets.com/Re...ift-Basket.asp

I admit, I dont' care for alcohol, so I really can't tell the difference between any of it, but wine is definitely Cindy, and the chocolate would be one of Tricia's favorites as well. I think she'd be willing to take the chocolate part if you don't like it, Cindy!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Dom Perignon - 1996 With Gift Box - 750ml
    Product ID: 5949

Because the Best Deserves the Very Best!!!

~Jenny
    Sunshine Rewards