Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Register to Vote Offer

Unfortunately, Angie and I cannot even see the offer! I don't know if they are doing IP tracking or what. But when we click on it, we get a cell phone offer. So I can't even see what you have to do to get the credits. But I don't think anyone has donated so far, and we have a lot of people getting credits.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

i did the offer over 2 hours ago (didn't donate as money is tight) but have not gotten credit. i know this is listed as fast crediting but is there any chance it may credit later today?
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Unfortunately, Angie and I cannot even see the offer! I don't know if they are doing IP tracking or what. But when we click on it, we get a cell phone offer. So I can't even see what you have to do to get the credits. But I don't think anyone has donated so far, and we have a lot of people getting credits.
    Interesting. I clicked on it to see if I could help but I can't really report anything different than what other people are reporting. You open it and get a box to fill out your name, zip, and email to "register to vote/join the movement" and then you get a page for campaign donations. So maybe the title should be donate to the campaign rather than register to vote if that is what they are getting at because in no way are you registering to vote. They might be doing IP tracking because I am in Pennsylvania and put in a Texas zip and it didn't kick me out (I was expecting it to over the TX zip).

So in short, I can't really help Tricia but I just wanted to let you know what I found from a mod perspective.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just changed the name to "Join the Movement - Obama". Maybe that will help people to better decide if they want to do it before they even click on it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just changed the name to "Join the Movement - Obama". Maybe that will help people to better decide if they want to do it before they even click on it.
    Probably a good idea. Thanks for finding all the new offers Tricia. I looked over there and it seems like you added a ton. I'll have to try them all later this weekend.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I did the offer prior to reading the forum about this. I entered my name and e-mail addy, but didn't put in any phone number or credit card info in. I got a page showing that I needed additional info (like CC info), just shrugged my shoulders and clicked out figuring it was just an offer I wasn't willing to finish. To my surprise, I got credit just a little while ago.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Is the offer gone? I can't seem to find "Join the Movement". All I'm seeing is "join the forums."

**** Never mind, I found it. I should have put my glasses on first.****
    Last edited by juliokirkland; 10-29-2008 at 06:17 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

This is one offer I will not be doing. Not even for money
    <Sunshine Rewards

i did the offer about 6 hours ago and did not get credit for it and i support Obama. what a drag.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i did the offer about 6 hours ago and did not get credit for it and i support Obama. what a drag.
    You and me both! I have donated to him on his website several times - maybe that prevented me from getting credit somehow through their tracking? I think I did the offer around 2 or 3 this afternoon.
    Sunshine Rewards