Thread: Cookies?

Default Cookies?

I made purchses last night though Sephora and the Party store. Do I need to not clear my cookies until those credit? Does that have anything to do with it? Just curious as I was thinking that I'd clear everything tonight and shut down and tehn try some of teh free offers again tomorrow....but don't want to lose my shopping credits. If I need to wait, then I can do that next week.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

For some reason I never want to clear cookies on the weekend if I have done shopping. I am always scared that they wont do what they need to do until Monday so I always wait until Monday night or Tuesday morning to do it. Might just be superstion LOL as I have no real proof that it makes a difference.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    For some reason I never want to clear cookies on the weekend if I have done shopping. I am always scared that they wont do what they need to do until Monday so I always wait until Monday night or Tuesday morning to do it. Might just be superstion LOL as I have no real proof that it makes a difference.
    haha...I had the same worry...so I think I'll wait just to be cautious.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Oh, nooo! i just placed an order at DrugStore.com (they are having a great sale on their Crest whitening strips) and then I cleared cookies before doing some offers.