Thread: Question for Vera Fans

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Default Question for Vera Fans

When do the current patterns retire?? I LOVE two of the current ones (Puccini & Mod Floral Pink) & am trying to decide how long I'd have to wait to get a better price or if I should just get it???
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    When do the current patterns retire?? I LOVE two of the current ones (Puccini & Mod Floral Pink) & am trying to decide how long I'd have to wait to get a better price or if I should just get it???
    Hey Jen...Just got home from work, doing some SRing and watching tv and just noticed Today's special value(for Monday 11/3) on QVC is the Vera tote with matching wristlet in the Puccini and also in Yellow Bird and MediterrianB 79.86 for both pieces...and they have many more items too, including the Mini-Hipster and ID case! (I use my Mini-hipster at Disney!) and they have it in Puccini too.

And don't forget to shop QVC through SR!

Check it out...
    Last edited by Pooh's Pal; 11-03-2008 at 01:51 AM.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Deb ....thanks for posting about QVC. I was just going to post it when I saw it this morning. What pretty colors and prints!

Jen...thanks for asking! I have always wondered how long before they retire.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

You guys are quick...I was just coming here to post about the QVC TSV for all our Vera Bradley fans and you beat me to it!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunni View Post
    Jen...thanks for asking! I have always wondered how long before they retire.
    Me too...does anyone know?? I don't think Deb answered that???
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Me too...does anyone know?? I don't think Deb answered that???
    Sorry Jen, I really don't know when they retire them. BUT I bet ~Kathie would know.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!