Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Give fun - credits!

Default Give fun - credits!

So I haven't got my gift cards yet, but I placed my order on the 25th (Wednesday) in the wee hours for a $1000 and $300 gift cards for Disney (pay AAA package with them). I just logged in for the first time today here and I have $20.02 and $6.02 added.
    Joined SR May 14, 2007

Sunshine Rewards

hanks, I think I'll try them

Wow! That's so fast!
    Sunshine Rewards

WAHOO...it does credit fast. Hopefully they won't send you twenty six $50 cards!!! Your TA at AAA will love you

I wish I had known about GiveFun.com three months ago when I paid for our $3300 trip in full! But was able to use GiveFun when we added on two extra days

Good to know, thanks!! I'm going to order some in a bit for our January trip

Has anyone gotten their cards in the mail yet?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by schachteles View Post
    Has anyone gotten their cards in the mail yet?!?!?
    I haven't.
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by llgray16 View Post
    I haven't.
    This one is starting to worry me a little I placed my order last week and didn't hear anything from them. I wrote them an email b/c I wanted to know when I could expect the cards. They wrote back that saying that they had tried calling me b/c they needed additional info. But I never received the call. So I called again today and they promised to have someone look into the status of my order right away.

I hope it doesn't take much longer to get resolved, I need those cards to pay off our vacation!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Okay so my mom got ours today and she ordered them Wed too. She talked to a great lady today and she said that they can get 100's also but it may take some time to get them. You may want to ask about it.

Kim
    ________
    Wendie 99
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 07:35 AM.

I didn't get mine yet. I called three time before they finnally gave me some info. They said they were trying to call me {but it's not on my caller ID.} Anyhow they said they didn't send them because the billing address and the mailing address were the same. They needed to make sure I didn't make a mistake. I told them that in the future that is how it would be, so they noted the account. She said they would go out today. Keeping my fingers crossed. I'll let you all know when they come.
    Debbie

Sunshine Rewards