Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Give fun - credits!

Quote Originally Posted by mommommouse View Post
    I didn't get mine yet. I called three time before they finnally gave me some info. They said they were trying to call me {but it's not on my caller ID.} Anyhow they said they didn't send them because the billing address and the mailing address were the same. They needed to make sure I didn't make a mistake. I told them that in the future that is how it would be, so they noted the account. She said they would go out today. Keeping my fingers crossed. I'll let you all know when they come.
    Debbie
    I have been playing telephone tag with these people for the past 3 days!! Apparently those who answer the phone can't actually answer any questions or give me a status update, how frustrating!!!

I just hope my cards make it here sometime in the next week! I hope my credit shows up soon too!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Oh we talked to a great lady named Mary. Talk to her.
    ________
    Coach handbags
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 07:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    Oh we talked to a great lady named Mary. Talk to her.
    Thanks, she just called me and I caught the call She said they wanted to verify it all b/c of the large amount. They are supposed to mail them tomorrow so hopefully I will see the cards and my credit soon!!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Kim just suggested that I "chime" in on this discussion. I think I have this down to a science now. I have been in constant contact with GiveFun. They are based in the LA area. Very nice ladies and very accomodating.

I ordered my gift cards on 7/20. I talked to Mary on 7/25. She wanted to verify the amount due to increased fraudulent gift cards floating around out there. She told me that they would be shipped on 7/26.

I called her yesterday morning because I hadn't gotten them. She gave me the USPS tracking number and told me that she sent them Three Day Priority. Now, we all know that the USPS does nothing on the weekends -- Three Day Priority is three business days. I told Mary that I would call her when I received them. She was super.

I received them USPS Three Day Priority in yesterday's mail. And they were, in fact, mailed on 7/26. Everything good.

This morning I will be ordering more gift cards. We leave in two weeks for three weeks in WDW. Mary suggested that I call her when I place the order.

I have absolutely no complaints about GiveFun. Their customer service is exceptional. I have a feeling that their business has grown so fast that they are not able to keep up with the demand. I'm sure they are doing everything in their power to accommodate us.

Trisha - I appreciate what you do for us and I think that GiveFun is a great addition to our Sunshine Rewards stores.

So, I'm off to order my gift cards ---

Leslye
    Red32Designs.com

P.S. yes, I admit it, I'm the one who taught Kim's baby to flip people off. Can't help it -- it's in the genes!

glad you finally got yours

Thanks for posting your experience kimkatmom, it made me feel much better!!

I think you're right, they seemed really nice on the phone and it does seem like they are getting alot of orders right now that maybe they didn't anticipate (I'm sure they can thank SR for some of that! )

Now that I have the process down and know that they are a legit company, I won't have so many worries with future orders.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

I ordered mine on the 23rd, so hopefully they will come soon, I haven't gotten a call about it.

People who have gotten yours...are they all $50 GCs? I am just wondering if I will be getting 10 cards since I ordered $500 worth?!? I worry that they will get lost or something, guess I should have paid the extra for the tracking.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Has everyone been ordering gc's over $500? I'm just wondering if they do the same preventative measures on cards that aren't as high dollar wise. I'm also curious if people are getting a ton of $50 cards or higher dollar amount cards. I finally met my established minimum in my paypal account and was going to order my first set of cards from them but was curious about some things.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Has everyone been ordering gc's over $500? I'm just wondering if they do the same preventative measures on cards that aren't as high dollar wise. I'm also curious if people are getting a ton of $50 cards or higher dollar amount cards. I finally met my established minimum in my paypal account and was going to order my first set of cards from them but was curious about some things.
    Mine was over $500, she didn't say though what they considered a really high amount.

I will let you know when I get my cards as to the denominations they come in.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

I just recieved my Disney gc's from Give Fun. They were delived via UPS. Unfortunately I did recieve 14 $50 cards for my $700. Oh well, Of to disneyworld.com to pay off my vacation and order my MNSSHP tickets!
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards