Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Give fun - credits!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by llgray16 View Post
    I just recieved my Disney gc's from Give Fun. They were delived via UPS. Unfortunately I did recieve 14 $50 cards for my $700. Oh well, Of to disneyworld.com to pay off my vacation and order my MNSSHP tickets!
    haha. that is kinda of funny. at least it felt like you had a lot of money right? I thought I heard you could only pay on disneyworld.com with 2 gc's per day or is it per session? I think I'm going to order $200 worth of gc's and see how it goes since people are starting to get them and they do have good cs.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by llgray16 View Post
    I just recieved my Disney gc's from Give Fun. They were delived via UPS. Unfortunately I did recieve 14 $50 cards for my $700. Oh well, Of to disneyworld.com to pay off my vacation and order my MNSSHP tickets!
    Did you pay the extra for UPS?? I didn't, so I am assuming mine will come via USPS.

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    haha. that is kinda of funny. at least it felt like you had a lot of money right? I thought I heard you could only pay on disneyworld.com with 2 gc's per day or is it per session? I think I'm going to order $200 worth of gc's and see how it goes since people are starting to get them and they do have good cs.
    I made my poor AAA Agent call Disney will 8 gift cards one day and it wasn't a problem, she sure didn't seem happy, but that is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I just used 9 cards today (my balance was $405 ) It is a pain because you have to keep going thru the partial payment process. There isn't an easy way to do it! I used a total of 18 cards to pay for this trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by schachteles View Post
    Did you pay the extra for UPS?? I didn't, so I am assuming mine will come via USPS.
    I did not pay for UPS. Someone else who order a significant amount said that they also received their cards via UPS 2nd day. Maybe they send the larger amounts via UPS for the tracking. These should have been sent last week but they weren't sent until Tuesday.

I am a bit ticked that these took so long. When I finally spoke with someone there last week she said that she was going to get higher denomination cards sent to me. Then these things come today. It was a real pain in the rear spending 20+ minutes entering these cards in one by one. To top it all off, I couldn't use gc's to order my MNSSHP tix so I had to use a cc for those anyways. Oh well, just means an extra $190 (in gc's) that I have to spend in WDW - oh the torture
    Last edited by llgray16; 08-02-2007 at 03:56 PM.
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Were you not able to use your GC to pay for MNSSHP because you did it online? We did it on the phone and were able to.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Hmmm that is strange it is my understanding that GC's could be used for MNSSHP tickets
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Were you not able to use your GC to pay for MNSSHP because you did it online? We did it on the phone and were able to.
    Sure, now you tell me Not that I haven't MVMCP tix via phone and gc before! Oh well, I'll just have to find something to do with the extra Disney gc's or maybe I'll just have to order my next SR cashout in something other than Disney gc's (gasp)
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

So now I have no idea which to watch for the UPS man or the mailman! When I finally spoke with them yesterday they said they were putting them in the mail today? But it's $650 worth of cards??

I just hope that they get here soon!! And I hope my darn credit shows up!!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Not dont go gettin crazy on us or anything I mean sheesh
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

hmm maybe they are doing the higher dollar amounts ups since they come with automatic insurance when you ship through them. I'm going to have to make a mental note of this thread for when I book my package and begin to try and pay for it with gc's. I have never done that so I'm definetly going to be having some questions on how to do it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Not dont go gettin crazy on us or anything I mean sheesh
    Way too late for that
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards