Thread: Current time?

Default Current time?

Did the states switch the clocks back earlier then us or something?? i tried to play the scratch off game, its 12:11am, and its already saying the max number of games have been played?? im so confused!! We dont switch until tomorrow night.

The site seemed to go to DST on the normal date, instead of the extra special, er, silly late DST that some governmental figured decided on. It's been messing with scratch off and the big board since last week!
    Sunshine Rewards

its weird, ive been noticing it since about last week too... so i odnt know if 11pm is really 12am now... its just strange. because even if 11pm was 12am, i doubt 600 people played the game within that hour... i used to always still get to play... even at 1am or even 2am sometimes.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

The board last week went to DST, so while the "real" time is correct the updates etc are off by an hour. It should correct itself tonight.

I like the new switch to DST. The kids actually get to go Trick or Treating while it's still light out and in March when we turn the clocks ahead it's so much nicer to get "ready" for spring.
    Sunshine Rewards

i dont really like switching at all. i would much rather wake up in the dark then have it get dark at 4:30-5pm. its just too depressing. I hate winter as it is, but the darkness doesnt help. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Claiken View Post
    i dont really like switching at all. i would much rather wake up in the dark then have it get dark at 4:30-5pm. its just too depressing. I hate winter as it is, but the darkness doesnt help. lol
    Amen to that. Maybe we could start a petition.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.