Thread: Entertainment Book coupon....

Default Entertainment Book coupon....

Is the $5 off only for new users? I click on it, but it doesn't show up in my basket (only the free shipping does). Is it because I'm logged in in my Entertainment book account?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Clear your cookies and don't log in till after the purchase and see if it works then. It worked fine for me when I placed it in my basket.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Clear your cookies and don't log in till after the purchase and see if it works then. It worked fine for me when I placed it in my basket.
    Worked....sorry.

It worked for me, I can't wait to get my new entertainment book. I always write down the savings until I reach the cost of the book (which is usually pretty fast). The Supermarket coupons alone can do it, and the Mc Donalds BOGO are awesome!
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by luvdisney00 View Post
    It worked for me, I can't wait to get my new entertainment book. I always write down the savings until I reach the cost of the book (which is usually pretty fast). The Supermarket coupons alone can do it, and the Mc Donalds BOGO are awesome!
    The easter bunny and santa have bought Mom her past two entertainment books. I asked if she wanted one this year (for me to tell Santa-we're tight like that). She said yes, and she always get her money out of them. I resisted the urge to point out how would she know that.