Thread: Question for SunshineGirl

Default Question for SunshineGirl

I am new to the forums and I guess kind of new to SR but I'm curious if you have ever done a poll on how many people found SR because of the disboards (like me) and what percentage of SR members that makes up - just curious - thanks.

I'm pretty certain that about 70% of our members are Disney fans. Of them, a good deal came from DIS and some came from TGW. Also some just from Disney fan referrals. If I had to guess, probably 50% of our members came from the DIS. And a lot higher percentage of the forum (probably 80%) were on the DIS at one time or another.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks for the quick response - I had a feeling it was a dis loving community.

I came onboard from the DIS. I started off on the Collector's Board, then visited the Budget Board and then found the Rewards Board. Found SR from there. I tried a couple of other sites but didn't stick with most of them. One was very confusing. I love it here at SR.

What's TGW?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    I came onboard from the DIS. I started off on the Collector's Board, then visited the Budget Board and then found the Rewards Board. Found SR from there. I tried a couple of other sites but didn't stick with most of them. One was very confusing. I love it here at SR.

What's TGW?
    Woops! I meant TGM (Tour Guide Mike).
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I came from the DIS as well. I have been a member of SR since May 2006. and up until about a month or so before that I had never even heard about GPT sites at all! Now here I am, and it has helped pay for my recent trip!! Go figure!
    Sunshine Rewards