Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: And they're off!!!!!!!!

Steve actually isn't ordering office supplies. It's his own credit card. I think it's part of his home business.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    Seriously, would be nice to be able to order office supplies or something on someone's else credit card and get SR cashback for it - but...and I don't mean to be snarky or flame anyone or anything like that, but my DH wondered if that is really entirely ethical or fair to be getting cashback on office supplies like that, esp. if you ordered it using a company CC. His thought - but it does make me wonder too.
    !

Actually, some of the companies encourage it and use that money for office treats, parties etc....I think its a pretty smart way to do business. I worked for a veterinary office and tried to get them to order all their scrubs that way through SR, but we couldn't get cooperation from the workers, management was fine with it.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Steve actually isn't ordering office supplies. It's his own credit card. I think it's part of his home business.
    I wasn't targeting him or anyone, making assumptions abt him specifically, or wanting to know how he earned his SR! But that's fine. Hope his business is doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Actually, some of the companies encourage it and use that money for office treats, parties etc....I think its a pretty smart way to do business. I worked for a veterinary office and tried to get them to order all their scrubs that way through SR, but we couldn't get cooperation from the workers, management was fine with it.
    That's fine, then. If the companies don't care, no problem. As long as it works for them, I don't care either. Like I said, my DH just wondered.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Well I say kudos to him!! And all on the big board! And actually, everyone here on SR!! We're all making money!! And friends!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Well I say kudos to him!! And all on the big board! And actually, everyone here on SR!! We're all making money!! And friends!
    I'm with you Jen.........someone I recently refered does all the ordering for the Law firm that she works for (and a very prominent one in Boston).....Besides the lawyers she is the only other person with the company credit card and they have already told her they don't care who she orders from as long as they get what they need! I told her she needed to really be doing SR....how cool to make money that way (and she is a hard worker with 3 kids so extra SR money is fantastic all the way around)

Now if only I could squeak out a little more money just to make it to #10 (sorry Pat don't want to kick you off!!)
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards