Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: And they're off!!!!!!!!

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Default And they're off!!!!!!!!

Another huge start for someone on the Big Board for November!!! Congrats Steven S from Kentucky! Not sure if you're a poster in the forums, but GREAT JOB!!!!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Wow! It is like having another Lisa around here. I should have tried in the earlier days of SR before all the big earners got here. Now I'll never have a shot. lol
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Wow! It is like having another Lisa around here. I should have tried in the earlier days of SR before all the big earners got here. Now I'll never have a shot. lol

Watch it, Girlie! Besides, I've never started off like that! Wow!
    Sunshine Rewards

Seriously-does anyone know who the elusive Steve in Ky is?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

No i don't but i am currently at #12 however doubt i will stay there for long did not do much shopping and very little pending.
    Last edited by athoods; 11-03-2008 at 01:03 PM.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

I was #15 for the month of October. I seriously, really thought about trying to get on the top 10 board. I was down about $20 and I would have had to do the "Paid offers". I did about one or two and it took up a lot of time. I usually try to do at least one "paid offer a day". If those would of came through, I probably would of been in the top 10, but I am not to lucky anymore with them.

I am so excited , I just jumped to #8 from 140something!!! I caught my husband last week about to place a huge Oriental Trading order (over $1000) for work WITHOUT going through SR, but I was able to stop him in time and it just credited for me this morning. I am not sure if I can stay on the board, but it's so nice to se my name there. It making me think about ways to keep it there!!
    party:
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

Thats amazing!!
    Jaime

Sunshine Rewards

Congrats to everyone on the BB. Hope you all are able to stay in the top 1o!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I saw the Big Board on like 11/1 or 11/2 and Steve had $158 already for the month. What in the world does someone do to get that much in 1-2 days??
    -Chad

"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten."

"What you do today will define who you are tomorrow."

Sunshine Rewards