Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: And they're off!!!!!!!!

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Once again, all I can say is WOW! Not only is this good for him, but it appears that today's BB posting is good for quite a few folks (SR included!!!!!)
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I was holding my own at 19 but I am dropping now...hoping a few credits come through...
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Almost $500 in one month!!!! That's some serious shopping!!! WTG Steve and SR!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

What's the trick to making that much in a month? I just can't get close to that amount. Is it mostly shopping?

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by lkturner View Post
    What's the trick to making that much in a month? I just can't get close to that amount. Is it mostly shopping?
    My guess is ordering some sort of supplies, food, gifts etc for an office? I know some work in a dept where they do the ordering.

Mine is 3 survey's a day and now holiday shopping and lots of new offers SR has put up.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm thinking he did an awful lot of office or Christmas shopping in Oct/Nov to be at $455! I'm at a disadvantage for that since I don't work, so I don't get to order stuff for a job and get credit for it. Poo.

And all those people at over $100. All I can say is Wow! I'm at $11.xx, LOL

I'm one of those over $100 and here's how I did it:

$38 in Surveys and Bonus from last month
    $31 in Offers - some paid - Vista and Silkies
    $45 in shopping - Xmas Shopping and DD birthday

And that's how you get to over $100 in a month!! I'm trying to hold onto being in the Top 10 but the competition is fierce this month!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Holy Cow!! I'm glad I wasn't competing this month as I've yet to start shopping. I'm ready now, though!

When I do make the BB it's from personal shopping. I wish I could by for my job. Nope, scratch that. That would mean I would have be working somewhere. I'm happy at home.

DD19 shopped for my mother at Womanwithin last week and I didn't even have to tell her to go through SR. Now that's what I call trained.
    Sunshine Rewards

Hmm, I'm sitting at #28, only $420 or so behind Steve S!!
    Seriously, would be nice to be able to order office supplies or something on someone's else credit card and get SR cashback for it - but...and I don't mean to be snarky or flame anyone or anything like that, but my DH wondered if that is really entirely ethical or fair to be getting cashback on office supplies like that, esp. if you ordered it using a company CC. His thought - but it does make me wonder too.
    And I have been over 100 a month before just with surveys/offers, even b4 I did much shopping, so I'm not fussing about my earning potential or what I have gotten, nor am I really jealous of what anyone else has gotten, either. Just clarifying!
    Last edited by lanny76; 11-24-2008 at 01:49 PM.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    Hmm, I'm sitting at #28, only $420 or so behind Steve S!!
    Seriously, would be nice to be able to order office supplies or something on someone's else credit card and get SR cashback for it - but...and I don't mean to be snarky or flame anyone or anything like that, but my DH wondered if that is really entirely ethical or fair to be getting cashback on office supplies like that, esp. if you ordered it using a company CC. His thought - but it does make me wonder too.
    I think it's the same thing as frequent flyer miles - DH does a lot of flying for work but he gets to keep the miles. And he doesn't have a separate company credit card, so whatever he charges on our cards we get the rewards and he gets reimbursed by the company. Just a different way of looking at it!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187