Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Webkinz fans

Default Webkinz fans

We just added another merchant with a nice collection of Webkinz: fye.com.

They are actually running a deal on their site right now for the Webkinz:

LIMITED TIME OFFER: Add 3 Webkinz to your cart, enter coupon code WEBKINZB2G1NJD in the Promotional Code area of your Shopping Cart Page to receive your 3rd Webkinz for free!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Yeah! Thank you Tricia!! I've had to get my fix at a local store recently - I'm off to check it out now
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I just tried the code and it's not taking it off my 3rd one. The code is even on the front page of the website. I went as far as entering my cc info then stopped.

Has anyone else had better luck?
    Sunshine Rewards

when I put the code in, it took the third one off.

Just talked with the AM, that coupon should not be up there, he said they don't even sell them, so its being taken down.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Cindy I don't think the AM knows what he is talking about. F.Y.E. clearly sells webkinz lol and the banner is on the front page of the FYE site. Now it does say that they order directly from Ganz to get thier webkinz but when you go to fye without clicking a banner it takes you to a page with the very first thing being a banner that says Buy2 get 1 free. I wonder if there is some confusion somewhere.
    Sunshine Rewards

What he is saying is that the Webkinz weren't suppose to be sold on that site, the programmer messed up, only CD's DVD, stuff like that, which, when I look at the site, makes sense, having the webkinz doesn't. Who knows.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Well POOP! ~ I got all excited because DD's are wanting webkinz for christmas. So.... I just went to the site to check it out and decided to check back on this thread to see how long it would ( the code for the 3rd) be there.
    And saw your post Cindy. Im glad I popped back to read a bit more.
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by mia214jia View Post
    Well POOP! ~ I got all excited because DD's are wanting webkinz for christmas. So.... I just went to the site to check it out and decided to check back on this thread to see how long it would ( the code for the 3rd) be there.
    And saw your post Cindy. Im glad I popped back to read a bit more.
    Well it seems to be working for some so you might want to give it a try.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I figured out why it wouldn't work for me. One of the one's i put in my basket was the 14.99 and that's not part of the promo.
    Sunshine Rewards