Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Webkinz fans

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Ok so when I'm putting items in my cart it tells me 1.02 more and you can have free shipping. So I make sure I hit the $25 but then it doesn't give me the free shipping, this time I entered my cc info and went all the way through except hitting submit and it wouldn't give me the free shipping even though it indicated that it would if I had enough in my cart.

I closed out again bc it just wasn't a good enough deal with the amount they wanted to charge in shipping (and I did add a DVD to my cart to purchase).

Anyone else get the free shipping also?
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Ok so when I'm putting items in my cart it tells me 1.02 more and you can have free shipping. So I make sure I hit the $25 but then it doesn't give me the free shipping, this time I entered my cc info and went all the way through except hitting submit and it wouldn't give me the free shipping even though it indicated that it would if I had enough in my cart.

I closed out again bc it just wasn't a good enough deal with the amount they wanted to charge in shipping (and I did add a DVD to my cart to purchase).

Anyone else get the free shipping also?
    I'm not sure what was in your cart but when you click for "more details" this is what I found in regards to free shipping:

1 - Add $25 or more of CDs and/or DVDs, new or used, to your cart (pre-tax and shipping)
    2 - Proceed to Checkout
    3 - Select 'Budget' shipping as your shipping method on Final Order Review page
    4 - Your shipping amount will be $0.00 (only if the 'Budget' ship method is selected)
    5 - Review your cart and process order

Terms & Conditions

* Offer valid on CDs and DVDs only
    * Applies to order with Budget shipping only
    * Items weighing 20 lbs. or more are not eligible for free shipping.
    See specific product for details
    * Coupon offer not valid for purchases with Standard, Second Day
    Air, and Next Day Air.
    * Tax (when applicable) will apply as usual
    * Offer void outside the United States or where prohibited by law
    * Coupon has no cash value
    * fye.com reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I'm not sure what was in your cart but when you click for "more details" this is what I found in regards to free shipping:
    Ahh that makes sense, it wasn't recoginizing what i had in my cart when it told me I had free shipping. I looked but couldn't find what qualified.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Thanks for clearing that up Cindy it makes sense.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up Cindy it makes sense.
    Well, now I'm going to unclear cause he just notified me again and said that they are selling the Webkinz, but you can't combine them with the CD's, DVD,s to get the buy two get one free, maybe because they do ship from another company, so, I would suggest that anyone that wants the webkinz not to put anything else in your cart.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Well now anyone confused yet ~ I just wonder if it ( the buy 2 get 3rd free) will last till this Friday?
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by mia214jia View Post
    Well now anyone confused yet ~ I just wonder if it ( the buy 2 get 3rd free) will last till this Friday?
    Actually, he told me it will change on Wednesday. go figure.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Webkinz fans-Limited Too has certain ones BOGO. http://www.limitedtoo.com/special/Select_Webkinz/220
    It's only $5 for shipping, which is less than the second Webkinz.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

What age groups are Webkins geared towards? Just trying to figure out if they are in the age range that Mike and I need to shop for or if they are inbetween.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    What age groups are Webkins geared towards? Just trying to figure out if they are in the age range that Mike and I need to shop for or if they are inbetween.
    from what I've seen, it's as much a lifestyle regional thing as an age thing. I've seen people say it's only for little kids (5ish), but some tweens love 'em. Me, I had to quit it cold turkey b/c I was spending too much timwe on there.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.