Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sam's Club Click 'n Pull

Default Sam's Club Click 'n Pull

I was just made aware that Click 'n Pull orders through Sam's Club are noncommissionable. Therefore, credits will not be available on these orders.

For those who don't know, Click 'n Pull are orders are those you place online that the store pulls for you in the warehouse and you pick up.
    Angie

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    I was just made aware that Click 'n Pull orders through Sam's Club are noncommissionable. Therefore, credits will not be available on these orders.

For those who don't know, Click 'n Pull are orders are those you place online that the store pulls for you in the warehouse and you pick up.
    So then what orders would be considered credit? giftcards? shipped orders?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    So then what orders would be considered credit? giftcards? shipped orders?
    Shipped orders definitely, and I believe that gift cards are eligible as well. I'm wondering too if you could pick up something big like a TV that wouldn't be considered "click 'n pull" like paper towels, chips, green beans, cups, etc. I'll check with the merchant and see if I can get further clarification.
    Angie

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Shipped orders definitely, and I believe that gift cards are eligible as well. I'm wondering too if you could pick up something big like a TV that wouldn't be considered "click 'n pull" like paper towels, chips, green beans, cups, etc. I'll check with the merchant and see if I can get further clarification.
    Thanks! I was just thinking how cool it'll be next week that I could have placed my order thru SR to get credit and go pick it up. But if that's the case then I'll order the GC and then just go to the store to purchase the stuff I want.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks! I was just thinking how cool it'll be next week that I could have placed my order thru SR to get credit and go pick it up. But if that's the case then I'll order the GC and then just go to the store to purchase the stuff I want.

That's what I was hoping when I placed my click-n-pull order. I just might do the gift card route as well.

Thanks Angie for your help with my TT.
    Sunshine Rewards

Hey Angie,
    Just checking to see if you received clarification yet on what is eligable?

I need to hit there next week or so. If I can get % back on GC's I'll just buy some and wait to make my trip.
    Sunshine Rewards

Just bumping to see if we've heard back yet. I need to place an order soon.
    Sunshine Rewards

Just bumping to see if we've heard back yet. I need to place an order soon.

No word back--I'll email them again.
    Angie

No word back--I'll email them again.
    Thanks!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Sam's Club will only issue credits for products ordered online and shipped to you. Anything picked up in store is considered click and pull and will not be credited. However, the good news is that you CAN earn credits on gift cards!
    Angie