Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: (ENDED) Countdown Contest: 50 Days Until Christmas

Default (ENDED) Countdown Contest: 50 Days Until Christmas

Make your vote heard!

It's Election Day in the US, and we are going to have an election of sorts today in the SR forum. You get to vote for your favorite Sunshine Rewards merchant! Sunshine Rewards offers over 600 merchants in many different categories for all of your shopping needs. Tell us your favorite merchant on SR and why they get your vote. Only one vote per member. We will randomly choose from among all of you who "vote" in this thread to pick today's contest winner.

Standard Countdown Contest Rules apply: http://sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=17569

The polls are now open....and may the best merchant win!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Default Oriental Trading

Oriental Trading gets my vote! They have great things for all the kid "stuff" I do.. I run youth programs and its a great place to get lots of cheap things
    for everything!!

I'm going to have to say Shoebuy! I HATE shoe shopping, so this takes a lot of the pain and agony out of going to 50 stores before I find something I like. I can return them for free if they don't work out, they ship fast, and they have awesome cash back.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

My vote goes to Coffeeforless.com because they ship really fast and I have never had a problem getting my credit from them. I'm always needing to replenish my Keurig KCup coffee stash, so it has become a never ending source for easy credits!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

i have to vote for shoebuy as well-i've gotten some really excellent deals through them, their cashback % is great and their shipping is fast with free returns!

Kohl's
    I would rather shop on-line than in the stores. There is always a coupon to use and I can usually get free-shipping. This store has something for everyone. I know the sizes.

I have many favorite merchants, but the one that I found as a result of Sunshine Rewards that is my favorite is FlashingBlinkyLights.com because they have really fun stuff at a reasonable price. I have a set of 12 Flashing Margarita glasses, and the flashing Cocktail shakers that make every party more fun. They were the hit of the party on Halloween night.
    Sunshine Rewards

Shoebuy for me as well. I live an a small town and shoe selection is either walmart or shoe shoe not that i am knocking either but they offer a limited amount of shoes in my size. Shoebuy.com is now my knight in shining armor with shoes. They offer a heck of a selection tax free and free sjipping and even free returns. How much easier can it get. I order for the whole family and get what they want hassel free.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Shoebuy is amazing -- the selection, the deals, the free shipping both ways.

My new favorite, thanks to their partnership with American Girl, is QVC. They ship fast and credit even faster for me.

A very strong second runner up is In The Swim. They have fantastic customer service, fast shipping and have credited extremely well for me.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member