Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: (ENDED) Countdown Contest: 50 Days Until Christmas

I have to say, I was pretty pleased with my order from my spice sage.
    You get a big percentage back with your purchase, and the variety of spices I ordered were much cheaper than I would have paid in the grocery store.

VISTA PRINT! I got hooked on Vista Print last year with thier Holiday Cards. I got really great compliments on them on how nice they were and it felt good that I got such a great deal on them and the cash back. They always have a FREEBIE and I have tried to take advantage of them all as well as make other purchases too. I am also PROUD of the car magnet I made for my DD6 when her softball team was in the tournament. I was able to work around the business aspect of the idea and make it my own. By uploading thier team name and adding her name. And they make it so eaasy to do by using thier options. It was one of a kind at the ballfield and she was so proud to stand out amoung her teammates. And dont forget those awesome little notecards so inexpensive but so very nice for gifts. I even got cute little Disney Note Cards from my last Secret Pal. There is something for EVERYONE there and I dont get anything anywhere else.
    And did I mention the CASH BACK
    Last edited by mia214jia; 11-04-2008 at 04:33 PM.
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Wow, hard choice. Can I say 3? QVC, Kohl's, and DisneyShopping.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

My new favorite travel site is Priceline.com. I have scored 2 great deals with them this month - first a 4 star hotel for less than half price and then help with my flight last week when I needed to rebook for an earlier day. They have great customer service when you are in an emergency situation. The credits are fairly fast too once you complete you trip.
    Sunshine Rewards

Drugstore.com-a great convienece, and I like the privacy.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Another Shoebuy vote. Easy to deal with, even for returns, and a great cashback!
    Sunshine Rewards

My vote is for Cheryl and Co!!! I have sent cookies to many people and everyone says how great they are!! I got to try them at my friends house, I sent the cookies to them as a thank you for letting us stay with them - the cookies are wonderful and the shipping is quick - I ordered on Wednesday and my sister had the cookies by Thursday!!

Cheryl and Co gets my vote!!!

Karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

My vote goes to Zazzle! I have used them on a few different occasions & whether I buy something that someone else designed or if I get something I made myself, the quality of the items are superb! The shipping is alway very prompt & I'm always very happy w/my purchases!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Best Buy - I love how I can order online via SR and get my reward, then go to the store and pick it up. No shipping charges, no searching on the shelf.... and there is also a front parking spot reserved for store pickups.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

I would have to say Best Buy. I can use in store pickup, get my item the same day and get cash back!
    Sunshine Rewards