Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: (ENDED) Countdown Contest: 50 Days Until Christmas

I'm going to vote for www.circuitcity.com The prices are great, shipping is fast and free (over $24) and the credits are always added to my account very quickly.
    Sunshine Rewards

I am also going to have to say Shoebuy. I love the free shipping/free return shipping, great customer service, good coupons/discounts and the huge variety of shoes they offer for both women and men!
    Sunshine Rewards

Hands down--Canvas on Demand. I have never been so thrilled with a product that I've ordered. The cash back was great and the shipping was so fast.
    Angie

Things From another World! Love that site. They have so many things I can get for gifts for my son, his friends, and even DH
    Sunshine Rewards

Circuit City gets my vote. I love the free shipping or in store pick-up. I also had a strange credit problem with them and they came through (with a little help from missangie) like champs. Loyal customer here.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I love so many merchants on SR but I guess I'm going with Massey's. While they don't have free shipping/returns on their shoes, they have a beautiful selection in all sizes and widths. Items are quickly received and the credits are always posted extremely fast.
    Sunshine Rewards

I really like Vista Prints, They credit pretty quick, they have some neat things for a low price. Envelopes, post cards, address labels. Plus they have offers with more cash back!
    wendy

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

We all know I love Shoebuy BUT I'm going to go with my OTHER favorite merchant. Nuts on the Net! They have my DH addicted to their premium nuts, they ship super fast (usually less then 48 hrs after I've placed my order) and they credit really fast!
    Sunshine Rewards

Wow this is tough, but I think I have to go with Disney Shopping. I love everything Disney, and I have always had a wonderful experience when I shopped at Disney through SR.

Drugstore.com-It's fast and convenient to get everyday items you need delivered right to your door. The selection is quite good.