Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: (ENDED) Countdown Contest: 50 Days Until Christmas

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I have several merchants that I love to do business with, but my all time favorite is Coldwater Creek. They have accepted all my free shipping coupons sent to me by email, as well as discount promotions. Besides the nice clothes I get when I order from them, they credit my SR account quickly. If I have to return something, it is as easy as pie.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

There are definitely a lot of great SR merchants, but I would say my fave is Sephora. Great products, great samples, and I can always spend enough to qualify for free shipping!

This is a hard one for me... my favorite would be zazzle. I really enjoy making the stuff online, and then going and seeing my work!
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

I've got several favorite merchants, but I have to vote for Shoebuy as my very favorite: free shipping, great prices, and a nice % back from SR!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Lots of favorites here of course, but I am going to give my vote to
    CHECKS UNLIMITED
    The notecards that I ordered were awesome. I am going to order more for holiday gifts.
    Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

This was a tough call but I'm going with Indigo books since I order from them the most. I love that I can order stuff for work with them and they have a great selection.

Close second was My Jewelery Box!
    Sunshine Rewards

I vote for The Children's Place I love their clothes and their great sales, especially now that I get to buy for a little girl!!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Mine has to be Staples.com , boring I know but they are so easy to shop with and I never have problems with getting credit!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Wink

I'll have to say EBAY....yes, I am addicted. And even thou' it's only 1percent, I do very well on that site.

2nd I'd have to say either David's Cookies or Dancing Bear Baking, both have YUMMY things. Then Dsney Shopping and Mario Badescu, great products
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

I would have to say Vista Print. They offer so much already on trail offers that are great. They credit soooo quickly.