Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: (ENDED) Countdown Contest: 50 Days Until Christmas

I would say Disney shopping. It gives me my fix when I can't be at Disney. Just looking around the site makes me happier!
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

My favorite is Limited Too!!!! Awesome for my Tween daughter and the sale prices rock!!!

Nuts on the Net gets my vote. Their super fast free shipping is great, the nuts taste so much fresher than the store!

I have lots of favorites, but today I would have to vote for My Spice Sage. The cinnamon is so yummy!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

restaurant.com - I never bought their gift certificates until earlier this year. Several of the restaurants we frequent are on there - and some new ones we were anxious to try as well. It seems like they have special frequently which is an added plus. I love being able to go out for dinner and spend a fraction of what it could have cost us.
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Shoebuy

Shoebuy for me. I'm tall & always got frustrated in the stores looking for nice work shoes that were not that tall. But, the selection on shoebuy is awesome, as well as free shipping both ways. That allows me to not be worried when I order something & just try it - I've had very few returns!

I like a lot of them.

Probably my all time favorite is drugstore.com. They have such a good selection. There shpping is SLOW but great selection and great cash back!
    <Sunshine Rewards

my vote goes to myjewelrybox.com. their selection of jewelry is amazing, shipping is quick and their prices are way below normal brick and mortar jewelry stores you find at a mall. 2 big for myjewelrybox.com.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

My vote is for joann.com! Between the great sales and the Sunshine Rewards credits, I get to pass along big savings to my customers! They have a great selection of fabric and all other crafting supplies too!
    Jaime

Sunshine Rewards

I like so many of them.

I will have to pick Nuts on the Net. Fast and Fresh! I can always count on them. Great for gifts and just for us!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards