Thread: How long for Disney GC

Default How long for Disney GC

I know this may have been covered but I'm still confused. How long generally will it take to receive DGC after redeeming rewards? This will be my first cash out. I do mainly the basics, surveys,clicks, scratchoff, some easy offers. Haven't done any shopping recently. We leave for Disney September 13. So, of course I would like to push it as much as I can before cashing out so I can have more money. What does everyone suggest. Thanks! Stephanie

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

we're leaving the 7th of September and I plan on cashing out August 15th as soon as my pending credits convert over. MagicalJenK is leaving a couple days before me and I think it going to push it until like the 21st or 22 ...

So, I don't have a real scientific answer, maybe Tricia will pop over here later and give her input. I'd say allow at least 2 weeks for Tricia to process it and for the USPS to deliver it since they aren't always the speediest.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

Give me two weeks just in case. But ALSO, send me a message letting me know when you are leaving just so that I know to push it a little.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks Tricia, (and wdwabby) I appreciate the quick reply. I will leave at least 2 weeks if not more. Just wasn't sure if I should cash out by like Aug 1.