Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Everyone has a "dump zone" in thier house.

Default Everyone has a "dump zone" in thier house.

Where is it? And how often do you TACKLE the job?
    Me?? In my house, its the computer desk And I decided TODAY I had enough. I conquered and WON along with a trashcan full of JUNK. Where it all came from I have no idea. But boy do I feel relieved. Now I just need to go through all the coupons I found
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

My office and the kitchen counter. I have to make an effort about once a month and go through and totall clear them. Otherwise, it becomes insane!!

I spent hours in Cassie's bedroom on Saturday going through over a year of outgrown clothes. Anyone need any size 4 girls' clothes? LOL! I have two lawn and garden bags full now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Oh man, I did the clothes thing when the kids were home from fall break. Thats another one of those "O god , I hate to do jobs"
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Right now, my entire house is a dump zone! LOL I've given up trying to teach DH the art of de-cluttering. Now I just wait until he is out of the house. and I grab some trash bags and throw away as much as possible before he returns---he rarely notices that things are missing---that's how much clutter he has around the house.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ShellChelle View Post
    Right now, my entire house is a dump zone! LOL I've given up trying to teach DH the art of de-cluttering. Now I just wait until he is out of the house. and I grab some trash bags and throw away as much as possible before he returns---he rarely notices that things are missing---that's how much clutter he has around the house.
    I wish it was my DH who was the clutterer but it's me!!

My space is the kitchen counter and table - we don't eat at the table very often - usually we eat outside but with the sunset coming sooner and cooler temps, we'll have to move inside. The office/extra bedroom gets a lot of clutter too! But I don't go in there very often, so I just ignore it.

If DH had his way, we would keep nothing!! I'm trying to learn his ways but it's hard!!

Karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Definitely office and kitchen! I just tackled it this weekend!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    I wish it was my DH who was the clutterer but it's me!!

My space is the kitchen counter and table - we don't eat at the table very often - usually we eat outside but with the sunset coming sooner and cooler temps, we'll have to move inside. The office/extra bedroom gets a lot of clutter too! But I don't go in there very often, so I just ignore it.

If DH had his way, we would keep nothing!! I'm trying to learn his ways but it's hard!!

Karn
    Oh this is so Me -- the worst part is as soon as a get the kitchen table cleaned off more stuff comes in and the whole process starts all over. I cleaned it his weekend and so far it has stayed clear for 2 whole days.
    Michele
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Kitchen table! Thankfully we eat in the living room in front of the TV!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Kitchen counter and the spare room usually....I am slowly in the process of catching up with everything I haven't done or could do well this past year. Aggg....I have paper clutter too.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I think paper clutter is the worst to be honest. File this, File that , Trash this, keep that ( and still dont put it away but right back where you got it ) UGHHH!

Michelle