Thread: Looking for a Laptop? Awesome Deal

Default Looking for a Laptop? Awesome Deal

I was looking through our coupons and came across the one for the Dell Inspiron 1521. It is advertised as being on sale for $499, but when I went into the site, it was actually $449. It normally sells for over $700. It's an AWESOME computer. It has a built-in wireless card, built-in webcam, Windows Vista, etc. included. In fact, the only thing that I would add to it if I were buying it myself is the extended warranty.

If you are in the market for a Dell laptop, you should check it out. We all use Dells at SR (and have for as long as I can remember) and we have never had any problems.

Inspiron 1521 laptop for only $499 after $215 off. 6VAFF-DNCWLA1
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I was looking through our coupons and came across the one for the Dell Inspiron 1521. It is advertised as being on sale for $499, but when I went into the site, it was actually $449. It normally sells for over $700. It's an AWESOME computer. It has a built-in wireless card, built-in webcam, Windows Vista, etc. included. In fact, the only thing that I would add to it if I were buying it myself is the extended warranty.

If you are in the market for a Dell laptop, you should check it out. We all use Dells at SR (and have for as long as I can remember) and we have never had any problems.

Inspiron 1521 laptop for only $499 after $215 off. 6VAFF-DNCWLA1
    Can I have one
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Can I have one
    You'll need to put in a request with the IT department. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Cindy / Tricia - the coupon isn't working for me. Says to check spelling (I cut & pasted so that's not it) or expiration date (you have 11/9). Can you check? I think I want to get this for my kids for Christmas!!

Its all the correct code and links, have no idea why its not working, I can contact the AM, but chances are, I won't get an answer.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

No need, Cindy. I actually found a better deal on a different machine that my IT guy here recommended. THanks for checking though!