Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cashout suggestion~ IKEA?

TXMouseChaser is offline Do we get crowns with the little leprechan on it and adorned in pennies?

I love IKEA.. I was so sad to move away from one until they opened one up here in Dallas! I LOVE all their stuff and the cafe has great Swedish food! I can't say enough about them!

Sunshine Rewards

IKEA....oh yeah...I live in KY and there is none HERE ...however for my bd I am going to Chicago for my second trip to Ikea.....last time was in Feb...spent $300 and got a minivan full of things to redecorate my house. I spent....6 hours there my kids (2 teens) spent the time playing thier gameboys in the "set up " bedrooms...thankfully this time they will be home safe and sound so I can stay longer...lol..so yes that GC would be wonderful!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Oh I love going to Ikea. I never buy anything but I love to go and look around for hours upon hours.
    Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Complete kitchen by IKEA out here in So. Cal. I personally hate the store because of the crowds, but partner dude loves it. One big problem we find is that they never seem to have what we need in stock. We can go to 4 different stores out here so if the freeways aren't a mess we just head to another AFTER they tell us if it's in stock somewhere else.

(Remember when it was STOR?)
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

icartjetta is offline Crap, I hate games. If I see naked people they better be good looking.

They are opening the one in Orlando soon, and I can't wait. Except, I will be broke.
    Traci
    Sunshine Rewards

Default winelady1

I agree Ikea would be wonderful

We got our new IKEA book in last weekend. My daughter and I went through it together. It's a hike to the one in Frisco from our house but it's fun.
    I would enjoy giftcards as a way to cashout. We could go eat and shop.
    Sunshine Rewards